13.

Quick time skip,sorry. Also,lots of lyrics in this,sorry.

The day after the big fight between the couple,they both slept until 2 in the afternoon,rare for them. Sure,there were missed calls and worried messages,from everyone except Gemma,she knew that Harry would heed her advice and sleep. She knew they both needed it. Desperately.

They talked about how this whole situation has affected Louis greatly. They discussed different options in the following days after the fight. Louis agreed to one interview. He didn't know what he got himself into. Louis agreed to come out with Harry sometime in February,after his album is out.

It's now Thursday. Louis is getting anxious because Harry has not let him hear any of the songs on Fine Line besides Adore You,Lights Up,and Watermelon Sugar. Louis has a feeling he's going to cry,as usual, he thinks.

"Louis,you excited for later?" Harry asks the nervous man. Louis smiles, for once this week,he doesn't feel like total shit. Ever since the question 'will you come out with me?' loomed over his head,Louis hasn't felt quite the same. But today he feels happy.

The two lounge around until about 6:30 p.m., when Harry gets up,picks Lou up and carries him up to their room,places him on their bed. He piles blankets and pillows around Louis on the bed,to make him cozy,not saying a word the entire time. He goes downstairs and gets a glass of water for Louis. He comes back with a laptop,a glass of water,and Clifford.

"It's 4 minutes until it comes out,any last thoughts?" Harry asks as he settles in the chair in the corner of their room while he watches Louis pull two giant blankets onto himself.

"I think there will be one long song,am I right? And one slow song.." Louis says. Harry nods," There is a long song,it's the last one,babe." Harry tells him. Louis hums in agreement.

"Ok,three.... two.....one!!! Press play my love." Harry says with such a happy face.

Louis presses play. The first song flooded his ears.
"Hey. Golden,golden,golden as I open my eyes. Holding focus,hoping,take me back to the light. I know you were,way too bright for me, I'm hopeless,broken, so you wait for me in the sky. Browned my skin just right.
You're so golden." Louis hears this first part,and immediately smiles. This song is now his new favorite song and he hasn't even heard the full thing.

"I know that you're scared because I'm so open." Louis' heart hurts a little at this lyric because it's true,Harry is open,and Louis kind of wants to be that way,hoping that he is the kind of person who won't allow anyone's shitty comment make him change,but he's not that type of person.

Golden ends and Harry looks at Louis for a reaction. Louis has tears of joy,he's so happy and proud of Harry he can't put it into words. Little does Louis know,Harry filmed his reaction for memories.

Watermelon Sugar plays,Louis singing along with it because it's been out for a while,then Adore You,Louis dancing a little bit. Harry has filmed most of this. Lights Up comes and goes.

Cherry plays next,Harry waits patiently for Louis' reaction

Louis hears a guitar,which he loves,then the lyrics.
"Don't you call him baby,we're not talking lately. Don't you call him what you used to call me. I.. I confess, I can tell that you were at your best. I'm selfish so I'm hating it. I.. noticed that,there's a piece of you in how I dress. Take it has a compliment. Don't you call him baby,we're not talking lately. Don't you call him what you used to call me." Louis' jaw is on the ground. He looks at Harry.

"Haz.. this album is amazing so far. I love it," He says as Cherry is still playing. He hears the screams. Tears, all he can see are tears. This song is so beautiful.

The song ends with Louis burying hid face into a blanket.
"Ok,that song 1/10?" Harry asks before he lets the real song take the stage. "That would have to be a 10/10." Louis says.

"Louis,you prepared for this one?" Harry asks. Louis shakes his head.

All Louis hears is piano. It is the most beautiful songs he's ever heard and its not even three seconds into it.

"I'm in my bed,and you're not here,and there's no one to blame but the drink and wandering hands. Forget what I said,it's not what I meant. And I can't take it back, I can't unpack the baggage you left.
What am I now? What am I now? What if I'm someone I don't want around? I'm falling again,I'm falling again,I'm faalling.
What if I'm out? What if I'm down? What if I'm someone you won't talk about.
I'm falling again,I'm falling again, I'm faalling.
You said you cared,and you missed me too, and I'm well aware I write too many songs about you. And the coffee's out, at the Beachwood Cafe,and it kills me cause I know we've run out of things we can say.
What am I now? What am I now? What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm falling again,I'm falling again,I'm faalling.
What if I'm out? What if I'm down? What if I'm someone you won't talk about? I'm falling again,I'm falling again' I'm faalling
And I get the feeling that you'll never need me aaaagggaaaiinn.
What am I now? What am I now? What if your someone I just want around? I'm falling again,I'm falling again,I'm faalliing
What if I'm out? What if I'm down? What if I'm someone you won't talk about? I'm falling again. I'm falling again. I'm faaaallliiing."

Louis isn't even breathing. Louis' spirit has risen and left his soul,he's convinced.
"I... What the....? How? Hazza... That's the most beautiful song I have ever heard.. There are no words." Louis is literally speechless. Harry is so happy, it's overwhelming.

There are tears.

Louis hears a strumming sound.

"Don't blame me for falling, I was just a little boy...
.... And I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch who can't admit when he's sorry."

Louis looks over at Harry's face, both laughing at the crude word.

She starts playing,Louis still convinced that Falling is his favorite.

Sunflower Vol.6 starts up,Louis immediately loving it.
"I couldn't want you any more, kids in the kitchen listen to dance hall.....hey! Woo whoop! Oouuuii! Boop boop doop,boop boop doop, boop boop doop. Boop boop doop, boop boop doop! Hey!!! Woooooop! Woouoop! Boop, doop, doob doop, dop." The song ended just like that. Louis liked that song a lot.

Hey guys!!!
Since I'm a bitch and I'm tired and y'all deserve a chapter, here is part 1. To Louis' reaction to Fine line. Lots of love,E

Fact : my sweet sixteen is in three days and I'm freaking out,lol.
Date: Tuesday April 14,2020
Time :2:14 a.m
Word Count: 1222