4.

"Waffle House,dear?" Harry asks Louis as the step into the garage. "Yeah!" Louis practically yells,Harry starts laughing at his answer. He shakes his head and gets into the drivers side of the Jeep Gladiator. [First author note of this book. Hehe,this is a Jeep gladiator,btw. But it has like,ultra tinted windows.]

Louis has to,of course,have a little boost jump to get in to the vehicle because he is so tiny. Harry opens the garage door and backs out. He drives down the driveway to the gate that protects him and his doll from any crazy fans. Once they get on the road,Harry turns to go downtown,where he is a little cautious about paps.

Harry will typically drive a black Range Rover,so no one will suspect him in this truck,which is exactly what Harry is hoping for. "Haz?" Louis asks as they head into town. "Yes love?" "Do you think I should do the carpool karaoke with you?" The question catches Harry off guard.

"What do you mean love? I mean,of course I would love for you to come along. But if you're uncomfortable then I don't want you to,do you understand?" Harry tells him. "I, I know.. I just feel like I am letting you down,Hazza.. like I'm not good enough.." Louis admits to Harry.

Harry is in disbelief, 'not good enough',never. Harry pulls over before they get to a busy part of town,near the Waffle House. "Look at me,Lou." Harry gently grabs Louis' face in his hand and points it towards his own,so they make eye contact.

"You. You will never let me down,you never have. You are everything I need,everything that makes me move. You,are amazing,Louis. Ok? I don't ever want to hear that come from you again. I love you Louis. So much. I think maybe too much." Harry winks at the end. "I'm being serious though. I love you,and I don't want you to think those things." Harry tells him,then pulls his face close,and kisses him. Then pulls away,leaving a very flushed Louis.

Louis nods.. still looking slightly ashamed of himself. Louis thinks,because of his height,and his hiding,Harry doesn't love him or is embarrassed about him. However,that isn't the case,Harry loves his little Lou to the moon and beyond.

"Let's get you to Waffle House,you wanna know why?" Harry asks with a grin on his face. "Why,Harold?" Louis plays along,spirits lifted after that kiss.... and the pep talk.... but mainly the kiss.

"Because,I have a full day of lounging around to get to with you. This will be a do nothing day. And your birthday is coming up,so I need to get stuff, it that can happen later." Harry said,keeping full attention to the road,now that they are in town,and he can see the Waffle House.

"Really?! I thought you had a ton of interviews today?" Louis asks as they pull up to the little breakfast place." Cancelled them this morning love,called in sick,or that I was super busy today." Harry joked. Louis giggled. "Awesome,haha."

"C'mon love,I don't see anyone." Harry says as he gets out of the truck. He plops on his sunglasses,to hopefully disguise more,if that's possible. Louis scampers around the front to meet up with him. He makes grabby hands at Harry's hand.

Harry grasps Louis' tiny hand inside of his and they walk inside. Harry is cautious to make sure no one recognizes him,of course no one would know who Louis is ,but if a picture gets out of him and Louis,all hell will break loose.

"Oh my gosh!!!! Harry Styles!!!" Oh no,Harry thinks as he darts his head toward the counter where a girl is working. "No,no,no. Shhhhh!" Harry quickly quiets her. "You can have photos,whatever,just don't post them,please. Please." Harry pleads. Louis has never seen Harry so desperate,because,well,things are typically planned out for Louis' arrival.

"Uhh,sure?" The girl questions. "Listen,this is going to sound super weird,I'm sure, but Louis," Harry glances at the small lad who is now sitting in a booth," he is my secret boyfriend,if word gets out about him,our lives will be destroyed.. he... I... we're not public yet. I'm trying to talk him into it,but please,nothing online." Harry asks as Louis watches from the seat.

"Ok,he's kinda cute. I promise nothing, just a pic with you,just you,can I post that? Like after you leave? Your meal will be on the house anyway." The girl asks. Harry of course says yes to the picture and agrees that after he and Louis leave,she can post it. And he goes to sit with his darling.

Hi loves.
I'm tired,remember, TPWK,especially Liam.
Date: Monday,Feb.24 2020
Time: 4:02 a.m.
Word count:843