36.

The couple woke up on February 1st, at 9:15 in the morning, and shared a passionate kiss and a cup of coffee. They showered, and since Harry didn't want an extravagant party, only Lottie, Daisy,Phoebe, Gemma, and Anne are there, they brought a cake that they made. Louis is skeptical of his sisters baking ability, since he can not bake at all, and they are, obviously, related,

Harry was gifted a few items, including a crop top sweater by none other than Gemma. Harry immediately went and had to try it on. Louis anxiously waiting for his fiancé's return, hoping he looked as stunning as he always does. A few minutes go by, and still no sign of Harry.

After ten minutes of Harry not leaving the bathroom, Louis sighed and got up, making his way to the bathroom. He knocked, and carefully opened the door when he heard Harry quietly say "Come in." The sight he placed his eyes upon instantly melted his heart. Harry stood in front of the mirror, wearing the sweater. It shows his cute little tummy.

"Oh. Harry you look amazing." Louis gushed, walking into the bathroom, his hands finding a home on Harry's hips, right near the leaf tattoos. His eyes found Harry's, "Why wont you come and show everyone? You look so good, Haz." Louis tries to convince Harry. And he manages to do it. With the leading hand of Louis, Harry allows himself to be pulled by Louis into the living room.

"Oh Harry! You look so good!" His mother comments immediately. Harry lightly blushes, Gemma and the Tomlinson sisters nod in agreement. "Thank you." He says, quietly, but still is comfortable now. He opens the rest of the gifts that are left, the Tomlinson sisters had gotten him a few vintage tee-shirts and a vintage denim cap.

Louis had managed to get him a nice Rolex watch, somehow sneaking it past Harry's nose. Harry hugged all of them after presents were opened, and then they all dug into cake. Which, surprisingly, was decent.

After the girls had left, Harry made a mention that they should probably pack for carpool karaoke.. since they are leaving tomorrow afternoon. And so, they each got out their suitcases and started packing. They had Gemma and Anne take Clifford with them, knowing that they wont be back for at least a week and a half.

They slept until the next day, even sleeping in a little, which probably won't help them later while they're flying. They get up around 11, seeing that they have to leave in two hours.

——————————-

They land in California six hours later. Louis and Harry walk off of their plane, Louis stretching and yawning the entire way. While they are in California, Harry figured he might as well film for Watermelon Sugar, so that is what he intended to do, as well as keep Louis' happy.

They filmed in Malibu for the first two days that the couple is there. Riding out smoothly, and Louis was happy and has not at all complained, he loves watching Harry do what he wants.

After filming all day, they both relax in their hotel room, getting ready to go to bed and sleep and prepare for tomorrow.

—————————-

They both awake to the harsh sound of Harry's alarm blaring throughout the room. At 10 in the morning, they are clean are being ushered into the make up chairs at James' studio in the green room. After fifteen minutes of preening and pruning, and a light touch of makeup, they are going to the parking lot.

They see James' vehicle, Louis gets nervous, but not extremely. Harry senses his change in demeanor, so he quickly hugged him and kissed his temple. They see James do his little phone bit where he calls them. Then they go to sit in the vehicle.

Harry goes first. "Hey James, long time, no see. You look wonderful." Harry says, going off the path of the script he had read earlier. "I'm good Harold, you ready to go?" James asks, clearly staying on script. "Uh, no, actually I'm not, I brought someone along, is that alright?" James puts on a confused face, but nods.