32.

Before we start, i was just doing some research about this. The 2020 Brits took place on February 18... but I didn't realize that, so it's taking place on the 23 of January, so Louis can still release Walls in this book.

 but I didn't realize that, so it's taking place on the 23 of January, so Louis can still release Walls in this book

"Hey

"Hey. How were you so good on the carpet?" Harry asks as he puts on the lemon yellow vest, over the purple polka dot silk shirt. Louis shrugs, because he doesn't even know, blinking his eyes a few times. "Sorry, the flashes were a bit much." He says as he takes a sip of water.

Harry looks over from where he is inspecting his rings with concern. "What do you mean?" He asks as he walks over. Just as Louis is about to respond, a stage member comes through the door. "Three minutes til live." She says quickly.

Louis isn't sure about this part, but he's already made it this far, fuck it. "Just have a slight headache." Louis says as they, quickly make their way to the main room. Harry is worried.

They sit down at the table, seeing Lizzo right behind them. They greet each other, her wearing a cobalt blue gown, looking stunning. The show has started one minute after they get seated.

"You look amazing." Louis whispers to Harry, as the announcer booms through the area. Harry smiles. "Welcome to the 2020 Brits Awards." Jake Whitehall says. Louis remembers when he dressed as Harry while they were performing in 2015.

A few announcements later, some performances and all of that, Jake makes his way to their table. "Hello Harry, and you have a guest, who is this?" He says as he takes an open seat from some random table next to theirs. "Louis. This is Louis." Harry says. Louis nods and half smiles. "It's nice to meet you, Louis." "Same to you."

Harry is a tiny bit tipsy, "So, Harold, you have been coming to this award show for almost ten years now, I am very casual." Jake says, as Harry pokes Jake's knee. "Since 2010. That's like, three Simon Cowell faces ago." Harry laughs behind his hand. Louis smirks, trying not to laugh.

"Back then you were this little cheeky chapy, with this big bow tie and a mop on his head. Back then, I think if you told people that you were writing these critically acclaimed albums, some people might be surprised. How cool is it that your solo stuff is being taken so seriously?" Jake asks. Harry laughs, then turns his head away, putting up a poker face.