9.

Harry doesn't like that Louis isn't happy, the fact that he is sitting in his lap and crying pretty much sums up Harry's understanding of how badly Louis is scared of this whole thing.

"Hey its ok,no one is forcing  you to go anywhere ok? Nowhere,not a single destination on this planet. If you don't want to do this that's fine with me." Harry gets an idea. Louis has stopped crying but is slowly falling asleep in Harry's lap,so Harry picks him up and carries him back inside.

He sets Louis on the bed next to the dog and goes and gets his laptop,knowing that,yes,in about a half hour he will have to go for the dress rehearsal. But that doesn't stop him from pulling up one of his old songs.

You see,before Harry met Louis,he was in a popular boy band,One Direction,along with Liam,Niall Horan,and Zayn Malik. In late 2015,they decided to take a break,and ventured off into solo stuff. Louis had seen him here and there,not knowing that he would be dating the main singer anytime in his life.

If I Could Fly starts playing,stirring Louis from his light sleep. He smiles,this is one of his favorites. "Hi babe,you ok?" Harry says as he watches Louis open his eyes. "I'm better, I guess, I just don't know about this,Harry." Harry understands completely. He nods.

"We have to get ready Lou,I have to go soon. You still wanna go?" He asks.
Louis nods and stands to go brush his teeth and put a hat on.

They arrive at the studio where they are picking out outfits for tour,magazines,and interviews. Hoping to get Louis' mind off of everything for a little while he plans on staying there for a good while.

Louis' eyes are immediately focused on the pink silk top with white pants and suspenders,with black boots. The same outfit Harry wore for the album cover of Fine Line. It's his favorite that Harry has worn,actually,they're all his favorite,Harry can pull anything off.

Harry noticed Louis' gaze and chuckled. He definitely wants to wear that again. After that one was picked out,they proceed to go get a few more. "Harry,the Brits are coming up,any outfit for that?" One of his stylists asks. Harry looks at Louis as if asking him to come with him to find an outfit.

He and Harry walk down one of the isles of fabulous clothing looking at items and thinking if it would look ok or not. That's why Harry always brings Louis along,he has a great fashion sense. The reach an isle that has a bright yellow suit on the end. "Harry,what about that suit with...." Louis says as he looks around,Harry watching him as he decides what to wear.

Louis' eyes catch a lavender undershirt with lavender frill. "With that,right there." He says as he points out the colorful clothes. Harry thinks why the hell not and grabs the suit,and the lavender undershirt,and heads to the dressing room.

Harry walks out wearing said outfit,and Louis ' jaw drops. "Is this one ok?" He asks and Louis nods,he's speechless. Harry looks so flipping perfect and it looks amazing on him. "Is that the one,Harry?" The stylist asks.

Harry nods,and goes to change out of it. When he comes back,he sees a white lace jumpsuit that caught his attention. He goes and grabs it,heads back to the dressing room. Comes back in just the white suit,Louis is now not breathing.

"What do you think Lou?" Harry asks as he smirks at Louis ' face. Louis just nods ever so slightly. Harry goes and changes so they can continue this. They run into a Gucci brown suit,a lavender Gucci sweater, a light blue Gucci shirt with a lace-bib type of collar,and Mary Jane type shoes. Of course he looks good in that.

"I think I have the Brits awards down for the taking,what do you think Louis?" Harry asks him as he sees his love walking around smiling at all of Harry's clothes to choose from, he decides not to bother him.