⚠️29.⚠️

It's been about a week and a half since Louis got sick. He's 100% back to his normal sassy self. Harry took in notice that it took Louis about five or six days to recover. They don't get sick often, Louis in particular, but when they do, it hits them hard.

Harry is feeling the nerves that Louis must have felt when Fine Line was coming out. Because in a week and a half, Walls is due to debut. Harry has heard bits and pieces of this album, but not a single, solid song.

Since Harry learned about Coronavirus, he hasn't stopped checking, glad that it hasn't hit London just yet, but its starting to wreck the states.
He's worried that he won't be able to do carpool karaoke with James. Or tour this year.

Harry is also anxious because the Brits are this evening. Harry looks at the time, 5:45 a.m. He got up early, at five, took his morning jog that he typically does at a later time. And he just got back. He's standing in their kitchen, petting Clifford's head, feeling how warm he is due to sleeping with his dads, being spooned by Harry all night.

Harry makes his way to the shower by 6:15, after brushing Clifford, and getting coffee mugs ready for himself  and possibly Louis, although he probably won't be up till nine. At least, that's what Harry thought. He's finishing up doing his morning face care routine, fresh out of the shower, when the bathroom door opens, revealing a morning hedgehog.

"Good morning, Haz." Louis whispers. He walks up and hugs Harry's torso, breathing in the clean scent of his fiancé's mint shampoo. Morning Boobear, did you sleep ok?" Harry asks as he wraps his left hand around the back of Louis' bed head, while his right hand snakes under Louis' left arm and around his back. He feels Louis nod.

"Good, do you want coffee?" Harry asks as Louis nuzzles deeper into Harry's chest. "Does this mean no?" Harry questions, and cracks a smile when Louis nods again. "Ok, you want to go back to bed, then?" Louis nod yes, not talking because then he won't be sleepy anymore, and when he's not sleepy anymore, he gets sassy. Louis releases Harry and brushes his teeth with half-shut eyes.

Louis turns around and scuttles back to their bed, Harry watches fondly. He brushes his teeth and turns the bathroom light off and walks to the bed, where the dim light of the sun is coming up. He can see a very faint outline of Louis' figure. He crawls into bed next to him and starts scratching Louis' back softly.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ go to where you see these if you dont want mild smut 😅😅

Louis slightly stirs, but not much, he rolled over so now he is facing Harry. His eyes closed and turned off, but his mouth isn't.
Harry feels Louis' mouth on his and kisses back. All of the sudden, just like New Years, Louis is straddling Harry, eyes still closed, and looking exhausted.

But when he opens them, even in the dim light, Harry can see a certain fire in those blue beauties. "You sure?" Harry asks. All for what Louis wants to do, but not sure if it's he wants for sure. Louis' permission is given in the deep, lustful kiss he places on Harry's lips.

As Louis is spread out beautifully before Harry, Harry's phone rings. "What could someone want at 6:50 in the fucking morning?" Harry mumbles, Louis giggles.

"Hello?" Harry answers, impatiently. "Hello, Mr. Styles. We wanted to remind you to be at the O2 Arena by 6:00pm. For dress rehearsal and performance rehearsal." The man on the other side says. "Ok, we will be, thank you." Harry shortly replies, and hangs up. Louis giggles again.

"If you don't stop fucking giggling, you won't be able to sit later. You wanna know why?" Harry asks. "Why?" Louis questions. "More giggles, you have a round two before we leave." Harry says in a low voice, Louis' giggles are turning him on more and more. That little fucker looks Harry in the eyes and giggles. "That's it."

Harry was going to prep him and be nice since its morning, but now he isn't. Harry uses a little lube to be nicer, he doesn't want to really hurt Louis, but he wants to give it to him a little more rough than normal. He doesn't prep, nor use a ton of lube, so Louis is in for a treat.

Louis feels it, for sure. His eyes pop, and he releases a loud squeak. "Harrrry!!" Louis looks at the forests above him, boring into his own eyes. Louis studies Harry's face as he pushes deeper into Louis. Face scrunched with pleasure and a hint of discomfort, but that's probably due to lack of prep.

Harry pulls almost all the way out, just to slam back into Louis' small frame. Louis desperately grasps onto Harry, hooking his ankles around Harry's lower thighs. Harry repeats that, before getting into a hard, powerful, but rhythmic way of wrecking Louis for the first time today.

Moments and plenty of moans, screams, and squeaks later, they both come with breathy sighs. Harry staggers his motions, well, he doesn't, his orgasm does. Louis' legs shake, and he suddenly feels empty and weak without Harry in him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ over

After Harry cleaned them both up, he dares Louis to get up. He does, and almost falls over.
Harry picks him up and takes him downstairs, seeing that it is now 7:58. Harry places Louis on a stool at the counter, watching his face contort in pain. "Harry, I cant sit here.." Louis pleads. Harry picks him back up and brings him to their couch, crossing the still very faintly stained carpet from Niall.

Thank you, Niall!!!

Authors note:
Hi. Ok, a few things. This is part one of the Brits award.
Second. I can't believe Louis is freeeeee!!!!! From sicunt coebitch! Yesterday, July 11,2020, will be known as Loupendance day.
I'm so excited for what is in store for us now.
Third. He is signed with the same record label, Columbia Records, I think as Harry. Eeeeeekkkkk!
Fourth: 11 days.
Date: Sunday July 12, 2020
Time: 2:27 a.m
Word count: 1103