30.

Brits night part two

Harry notices on their way to the dress rehearsal that Louis is squirming in the passenger seat. Harry kept his promise and gave Louis the punishment.

They arrive and Louis isn't looking any better walking in. Harry smirks to himself and heads in the direction of the dressing room. He meets his stylist, Harry Lambert. "Harry, Louis. How are you two this afternoon?" He asks them, watching Louis follow Harry with a knowing eye. Seeing that all too familiar after-sex glow that he as seen on Louis over the years. Taking in his wrecked state, due to them doing it right as they left.

He glances at Harry, before leading him away from Louis and to the outfits. Harry [styles] glances back at Louis and watches him try to get comfortable on the loveseat in the dressing room.

"What did you do to him, Styles?" Harry Lambert questions/whispers once they are out of range from Louis' gaze. Harry blushes and suddenly the yellow suit is quite interesting. "None of your concern, Lambert. Can we get this going?" Harry asks with a smirk and a faint blush coating his face. The other Harry just shakes his head.

After the dress rehearsal is good and goes smoothly, they head out to the main room. A vast space, the O2 Arena. Harry sees the stage he'll be performing on in about two and a half hours. He's wearing his new flared, washed, denim jeans Louis got him for Christmas, the same ones he wants to wear in his next music video.

The Adore You music video has been out for a week and its taken off. Spread like wildfire. All the fans thinking that it has some correlation to Louis, which if it does, let them think that. Louis hasn't stopped watching it.

Each time he does, he keeps thinking to himself and saying it out loud to Harry. "You're such a good actor, love. You need to do more." He encourages Harry to act any chance he can get. When he was offered the role in Dunkirk, Louis was the second one, first being Anne, of course, to push him to do it.

Louis follows Harry into the large space, always in awe of the massive area. He sees a stage with a grand piano in it, as well as another piano and a mic stand.

He sits down, as comfortably as he can, and watches Harry go up to the stage, waiting for him to rehearse what he has been for the past four days. He hears a chair move, and he sees Lizzo sit down. "Hey baby, what's goin on in that pretty head?" She asks, smiling. He laughs, his attention focused on Harry, as the stage crew mics him up.

"Nothing much, Liz. Just watching my beautiful fiancé doing what he loves, how about you?" Louis says, turning to look at her, right as all the lights go off, and on light shines on Harry. Louis turns to watch him. "I have questions for when he's done, okay?" Lizzo states as she focuses her attention on Harry as well.

Louis notices he is standing in a little pool of water. He starts to feel excited about what is happening next. Naomi and Charlotte start playing the chords of Falling. Louis' favorite song.

"I'm in my bed, and you're not here, and there's no one to blame but the drink and my wandering hands." He starts out, giving all of it, even if its just rehearsal.

"Forget what I said, it's not what I meant, and I can't take it back, can't unpack the baggage you left."

Lizzo and Louis watch in awe as Harry practices, sure, but makes it a whole performance.

When Harry hits the last major note, Lizzo squeaks. Louis glances over at her. He smiles, she is in complete and utter shock. Louis looks around the room, the other celebrities that are here for dress rehearsal and all that have stopped and are watching Harry. He is giving it his all, just for practice.

As he finishes the song, Harry finally opens his eyes and meets them with Louis'. Even from where he is on the stage, he can see Louis smile, the sides of his eyes crinkling, the proud look on his face. It takes everything in Harry not to jump off stage and go kiss him. But, apparently 'everything' isn't enough.

He jumps off the stage, almost slipping a few times, due to his feet being wet, and runs to Louis.

Lizzo is watching this go down, she hides a laugh as Harry slides into several seats laid out to be set up, knocking them both to the ground. She watches Louis shoot up and jog over to where Harry so elegantly crashed and is on the floor. She can hear Louis' voice travel throughout the Arena. "Harry!!Are you okay? How do you always manage to do some stupid shit like this? How??" His voice, devolves into slight bursts of laughter and, although farther away, still echos.

She shakes her head and glances at the stage crew and Harry's band. All of them have a smile on their face of some sort.

"Harry!! Are you okay? How do you always manage to do some stupid shit like this? How??" Harry hears Louis' panicked, yet soft and amused voice come closer with sound of footsteps. Harry starts to laugh. "I'm good Lou, I'm all good." He says, laughing as he looks up to Louis' concerned face. Once he sees that Harry's ok, he relaxes.

An hour goes by and they go to the new dressing room, outside of the O2 Arena, a block and a half down. This way they can get the Red Carpet photos. Only this year has a twist. Mr. Louis William Tomlinson.

Authors note:
Hi people! My brain is on ultra creative mode rn with this book.
This is part two out of four for the Brits night.
I have another book that is merely a draft, but I have one completed chapter, it's called Just Competition. Comment if you want me to publish the first full chapter.
It's Larry, ofc.
Before I end this chapter, I told my mom that Louis signed to Columbia Records Label. And I told Harry is signed to Columbia Records Label. We are both Larries. She straight up looked me in the eye and said: "Well, couples get discounts." I fucking can't!

Anyway,
Eleven days till 10 years
Date: Monday July 12, 2020
Time: 1:32 a.m
Word count: 1102