20.

Harry watched Louis step through the front door, his anxiety has never felt higher in his life. Not even on his first ever concert night was he this anxious.. and let me tell you, he was pretty anxious. Harry went around to the back of their car and got his jacket. He rifled through his pocket before he found what he needs, the ring.

The ring Harry chose for Louis fits the small lad perfectly. It's silver with two colorful stripes on the inside, blue and green. Harry immediately fell in love with it.

Harry sneaks in the front door just as Louis is reading the card at the shelf of awards, Harry never flaunts his awards on people, but it is nice to have them on display.

'I'm going to puke, for sure.' Is the thought that runs repeatedly in Harry's head as he quietly follows Louis into the kitchen. He sees Gemma,Liam,Niall, Louis' sisters, and his mum on the couch, all the girls are misty-eyed and the two male parts of this party are smiling with glossy eyes as well.

Harry didn't realize he was shaking until he saw his hand. He stopped immediately.

Louis turns around and right as he does, Harry drops down to one knee and hears a small gasp. He looks up to see a crying Louis sink to the ground so he is eye level with him, Harry's heart is beating at a million miles per hour.  "Louis William Tomlinson, will you marry me?" Harry asks the question that has had him close to a breakdown everyday.

Louis nods, repeatedly and scoots over to where Harry is, allowing Harry to put the ring on his left hand, right where it should be. Harry scoops Louis' face into his hands and kisses him deeply, full of love and affection. Harry feels a few stray tears slide down his face, but he could care less. The rest of the room erupts in loud cheering and clapping. Harry forgot that they weren't alone.

Harry helps a shaky Louis up to his feet before he's enveloped by his little arms. Harry bends down to get a better grip on him. "Hop up,love." He whispers in Lou's ear, he of course does what is asked and jumps up and wraps his legs around Harry's waist and holds his hands around Harry's neck as they walk over to their family and friends.

Harry is letting a few tears fall here and there, but not many. He puts Louis down and immediately he is swarmed by hugs and cheers. He is so thankful that all of these people are here for them.

"I can't believe you two are engaged! It seems like only yesterday I was teaching you how to walk." Anne says, wiping her eyes as she hugs Harry. Louis is over with his sisters and Liam. Niall left to go get food, but he'll be back soon. "Oh, mum. I'm still your little frog-boy.. according to Louis." He says laughing, Anne turned around and faked a glare at her soon-to-be son-in-law. She turns around and hugs him. "I'm just so happy for you two!" She says for the hundredth time since Harry proposed three hours ago.

After everyone left to go bed, since tomorrow is Christmas,after all, they are all staying at Harry and Louis' place, except for Liam and Niall, they live close enough not to worry about them. Harry walks out of the in-suite bathroom and sees Louis sitting in bed, admiring the newfound ring on his hand. Harry quietly changes, but Louis checked him out the whole time. He climbs into bed next to his fiancé .

"Hello love." Harry says as he scans Louis' face as he does absolutely everyday. "Hello fiancé." Louis says as he scoots closer to Harry under the sheets. "That sounds right, doesn't it? Fiancé." Louis says as he drapes one arm over Harry's torso and starts tracing his butterfly tattoo, which does tickle but Harry isn't focused on that. "Yeah, fiancé. It's a nice name, you should keep it." Harry says with a straight face.

Louis swats his arm with a pillow before deeply kissing Harry and then snuggling close to his body. Harry wraps his arm around Lou's little frame. With him being the bigger spoon more and more, although it is against the way Harry is used to it, he doesn't mind cuddling Louis anyway, and this is what seemed most comfortable to him.

He tucks Louis' little body flush against his and he falls into, for once since a few weeks ago, Harry falls into a calm, undisturbed sleep. With Louis now being his fiancé and sleeping so well cuddled into his body like a puzzle piece, he smiles has inhales the smell of coconut shampoo.

Woah, it's been what? A week and a half since this book was updated? I am so sorry, after I wrote Louis' chapter with the engagement, I got super writers block with this book, but since then, Secret Surprises hit 1K!!!!! Thank you so much.
I love all of you who have taken the time to read this book.
Time:2:11 a.m
Date: Monday May 11, 2020
Word count: 881
TPWK, loads of love, Em.