14.

Part two of Louis hearing Fine Line.
After To Be So Lonely played, Louis wasn't sure anything could beat the songs he's heard so far, but he was wrong. There was, in fact, a few more songs that topped the charts in his books.

She started playing and ended. Louis admits to Harry that that song wasn't his favorite, Harry nodded,taking a mental note. Harry was and is always grateful for Louis' input. It keeps Harry's mind focused on what might be a good track and what might not be.

Sunflower Vol.6 started playing and ended. Another good track in Louis' opinion, he has a strong one, too.

Canyon Moon played next.. Boy oh boy!!! Louis really likes this one.
He had heard part of the chorus by accident one time,he recognized it. "I'm going,oh I'm going. I'm going, oh I'm going." Louis partiality sang. Harry looked at him as if he had three heads.

"Since when have you heard this song??"Harry asked, incredulous. Louis only smirked. "Louis! When?" Harry demanded,he thought he had kept this album quiet with Lou.

As the song finished,Harry paused it and demanded answers. Louis finally gave in, "I heard it when you were first recording it," He made eye contact with Harry,telling him the honest truth.

Harry goes silent as his favorite song off of this album starts playing.
Fine Line.

"Put a price on emotion, I'm looking for something to buy.... You've got my devotion, but man I can hate you sometimes. I dont want to fight you, and I dont want to sleep in the dark." Louis' eyes widen.

Harry almost never does a falsetto.
"This song is so... so.. beautiful." Louis says with tears rimming his eyes.
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be a fine line. We'll be a fine line. We'll be a fine line. We'll be a fine line. We'll be a fine line." Harry's high voice sings. The trumpets slowly start to fade in. Louis realizes that this song is a big production.

He just listens to Fine Line, soaking up the emotion he feels as he listens to this masterpiece. The chorus repeats again. Piano starts in the background.

Louis remembers Harry sitting at their piano practicing that melody,him sitting next to Harry,just watching his hands move effortlessly across the keys. Louis is brought back to reality by drums. The sound of drums starts to fade in like the trumpets did. But the trumpets being much more subtle now.

Now it's all layering together. The soft piano behind the steady beat of drums,overlaying the trumpets but not fully, sand Harry's voice over all of that,but not too harshly.

"We'll be alrigght!" Harry starts repeating has the instruments build up. This might be Louis' favorite, lyrically and musically wise. The background vocals Louis was not prepared for.

Louis is so proud and he wants to tell Harry, but no words are forming. The crash symbols come in. Adding more vocals and some screeching in the background, 'this song could have me on my knees in seconds.' Louis thinks to himself. The song starts to fade out, ending with a soft piano. Harry awaits for Louis' full reaction.

Louis climbs out from under the bundle of blankets,gets out of bed and goes straight to Harry's lap. Straddling him, he hugs Harry as tightly as one can. He pulls away right as Harry was about to nuzzle into his neck. The couple looks at each other's eyes for half a second. "Harry.. That album is... I.. Wow." Louis has trouble finding words.

So instead of saying anything more,he looks at Harry,then his lips,then his eyes again. "That album is one of the best things I've ever heard.." He grabs Harry's face in his hands,pulls him closer and whispers, "Now kiss me you fool." Harry does so.

Let's just say, Louis showed Harry how proud he was... 😉

It's was now almost one in the morning,after the album, two rounds of sex,and some steamy shower moments,but no one knows about that,they finally got into bed without fucking like rabbits. Both worn out physically and emotionally,especially Louis.

"Harry?" Louis sleepily questioned before they went to sleep..
"Mmm?" Harry responded, equally sleepy. Louis could feel the tiny... actually gigantic butterflies in his stomach start to fly as he thinks about what he's about to say. "Can... oh wow,this is harder than I thought, umm. CanIcomeoutwithyoutomorrowonstageattheforum?" Louis rushes through the question. Suddenly the night stand lamp flashes on and Harry's eyes are wide.

Apparently he understood that sentence of gibberish because he immediately asked, "What do you mean? Louis, I'm not pressuring you to do something,anything, at all. What are you talking about? You really want to do this?" Harry asks, completely awake now. Like Harry does with Louis, Louis makes sure he answers all the questions.

"What I mean, Haz, is that I'm ready. You're not forcing anything out of me or at me, I realized it myself. You are everything to me and I can't lose you too. If we dont't do something quickly,this ship is going down,and you have a getaway boat with a life jacket on and I'll be left,no boat, no jacket. Like everyone else leaves me. So yes, I really want to do this." Louis says,being completely truthful in his words and emotions. Harry is stunned.

Hi guys.
Next chapter will be Live At The Forum, I promise. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow.
What do you think about Louis' reaction to the album? I based it [kinda] off of mine when I first heard the album. P. S. My bday is tomorrow, the 17th.
Date : Thursday, April 16, 2020
Time: 12:29
Word Count: 976