𝐎𝐧𝐞

Oh crap, not now. What the hell am I going to do?!

Late one evening, you find yourself running for your life from someone chasing after you. How you got into this situation, you aren't quite sure. But you do know that you had been walking home from your friend's house when it started happening again.

"Maybe, huff, he won't find me here," you whisper to yourself as you round an empty street into a small alleyway. However, your body had different plans for you. "Ow," you growl through clenched teeth. "What is going on with me?"

Looking down at your hands, you see a red glow begin to emit from them. You begin to panic after weighing the gravity of the situation.

"Come out, darling. I just want to have a little chat with you," your pursuer calls to you.

Making a split-second decision, you let the red glow consume your whole body. You step out of the alleyway with newfound confidence now.

"Wow, look at you," he whistles. "You really can control it... Well, kind of."

"What do you want from me!" you yell at him.

The man smirks but doesn't give you a direct response. You then hear him mumble some words and suddenly, two distorted beings that had the faint resemblance to human lunge at you.

"Bring her to me."

Protecting yourself from the impact of the two creatures, you throw your arms in front of you. Then, instead of feeling any pain, you hear loud screeching. As you lower your arms, you see both of the creatures lying in agony on the ground.

"Get up you worthless pieces of shit!" the man yells.

The creatures only hesitate a moment before standing up again. This time, you decide to run away as quickly as you can. Unfortunately, those creatures are way faster than you. You hold your ground for about a minute as you land a punch directly at one of their faces. But then your arms are pulled out to the side as the other grabs hold of you and brings you back to the man.

"Easy enough," he smirks maliciously. "Let's go."

You attempt to struggle out of the creatures' grasp as they continue to pull you down the street.

"Hey, wait a second. Where the hell are you taking me?! Let me... go." Your voice trails off as you enter an open street filled with people.

Nobody's even acknowledging my existence. Am I invisible somehow?

Your brain is rattled even more when the man walks past a restaurant and is asked to sample some food.

"No thank you," he says before walking away like nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

When you and the creatures walk past the worker, you notice that he walks right back into the store without even passing you a glance.

Eventually, you are brought to what you assume is the basement of your capturer's house. For about a week you sit alone in the darkness only to be brought out when he decided to try different experiments on you. One of the worst ones being that he would invoke pain on you just to make sure you still carried that red glow within you.

"Interesting," he would say every time he saw it, but would never explain to you just what it was.

"Get up, kid," he tells you one morning as he releases a restraint from your ankles. "We're going out today."

"Going out?" you ask weakly. "Where?"

"Do you always have to ask so many questions? You should know by now that I'm not going to answer you. Now come on, let's go."

Against your will, your capturer brings you out of the basement and forces you into his car. From there you don't enjoy the long car ride to wherever it is that he's taking you. Only when he's pushing you up a hill and telling you to move faster do you see a sign giving you some indication of where you are: Tokyo Jujutsu High.

A high school?! What are we doing here? Maybe he's an even sicker freak than I thought! How am I going to get out of this?!

The man hums a song to himself softly as he knocks on the front door. You're then escorted inside and see a man with dark hair and sunglasses sitting on the other side. To your confusion, he's surrounded by a bunch of strange-looking puppets.

"Headmaster," your capturer hisses as he bows to the man. "I've brought something for you."

"What you're supposed to bring me is payment. I've lent you one too many resources that you haven't given back, you piece of shit. I don't need a student by your recommendation instead."

"Mr. Yaga," the man beside you interrupts, "if you hear me out I'm sure you'll be interested in an exchange. You see, this one here is half-human and half-curse."

Half curse? Is that what that red stuff is?

"Get out of my school!" the headmaster booms. "I want no more of your lies!"

"It's no lie," the man begins to laugh. "She can just control it most of the time, it seems, when it's not trying to completely take over her body."

"Can you prove your case?" Yaga asks.

The man nods. He then asks the headmaster, "May you please spare me one of your cursed corpses?"

The headmaster agrees and turns around to grab one of the strange dolls. Your capturer then takes the moment to whisper a private word in your ear. "Those little puppets are going to kill you if you don't take this seriously."

Already nervous by the situation, panic rises in you even more. You feel the red glow shoot out of you this time in more of a way that feels like electricity coursing through your body.

You watch as one of the puppets begin to move towards you. Its arm lunges towards you which you quickly dodge. You then proceed to do the same, landing a hit right to the center of its stomach. The puppet then deflates and turns back into a lifeless state.

"Now, bring that back to the headmaster," the man tells you.

You do as he says. You allow the red electricity to die down as you pick up the puppet and walk over to the headmaster. You bow as you approach him and pass over the doll. He gives you a quiet thank you before you turn and walk back to your capturer.

"Bring in Gojo," the headmaster nods to someone beside him.

"Alright, then," Yaga turns back to the two of you. "I'll take the girl. However, this does not excuse you from what you owe me. I expect you to return what you borrowed!"

"Yes, yes," the man says as he growls in distaste for the headmaster.

"You need something, boss?"

Turning your attention towards the door, you see a tall man dressed in all black walk in. What catches your attention most is his white hair spiked up and his eyes covered by a blindfold.

"I've got a new weapon for you," Yaga says with a smile.

You growl at this, unable to hide your anger any longer. "Hey! I'm not a fucking weapon!"

The white-haired male faces your direction and laughs. It catches you off guard but your new, for lack of a better term you can think of, owner, is unmistakably handsome.

What an asshole.

"Well," he says as he claps his hands together. "This should be fun!"

 "This should be fun!"