𝐓𝐞𝐧

Y/N'S P.O.V.

You wake up early the next morning after another night of constantly being awoken to a weird nagging feeling ever since you moved into the school dorm. Additionally, it's been getting harder to sleep each night because of it.

"Guess I'm up," you mumble to yourself as you sit up in bed.

You throw on your slippers and walk down the dorm hall until you reach the girls' bathroom, not caring too much of your appearance otherwise. After quickly relieving yourself, you step out of the stall and wash your hands. As you look in the mirror you notice the growing prominence in the cuts and bruises you've got on your face from the last few weeks. You know you should do something about it before they get infected or worse, but at the same time, you just know they'll come back one again after they disappear.

Just then, Kugisaki walks in the bathroom, tearing you from your thoughts "Good morning, Y/N," she smiles.

"Morning," you reply groggily as she steps towards you.

Kugisaki checks your face out a bit closer, her eyebrows narrow as she does. "You look like hell."

"Thanks, Kugisaki," you grumble.

"What's Sensei doing to you," she chuckles, yet asks with a serious curiosity in her eyes.

"I don't really want to talk about it."

"Hm, okay," she shrugs. "Come on, let's go."

"Wait, what?" you ask as she takes your hand in hers. "Didn't you come in here to like use the bathroom or something?"

"Yeah don't worry about it."

A bit confused by her behavior, you willingly follow Kugisaki into her room as she bursts the door opened and fails to even bother closing it behind the two of you.

"Take a seat," she says as though she's some sort of therapist.

Kugisaki walks to her closet and kneels down. You watch as she pulls out a white box and places it on the bed.

"You've had scratches all over your face ever since the first time Sensei took you out and I know that you haven't bothered fixing them so at least let me help."

"Kugisaki..."

"You don't have to say anything," she sighs and looks at you in your eyes as she takes a spot on the bed before you. "Just let me do something nice for you, okay?"

You watch quietly as Kugisaki takes out a bit of medicine and spreads a bit of it around the bridge of your nose.

"Ouch," you grumble from the stinging pain.

"Sorry, Y/N," she says as she continues concentrating.

Just then there's a knock at the door and the two of you jump slightly. Looking over, your eyes narrow as you see Gojo leaning against the wall. It's only then that you become aware that you're wearing little more than a tank top and shorts.

"What's goin' on in here?" Gojo asks as you watch him clearly observe the first aid kit and the medicine in Kugisaki's hand.

"Fixing whatever you did to Y/N," Kugisaki replies blankly. "But you're going to look so pretty when I'm done with you," she then says to you with a smile. "I mean, your scars are going to look badass!"

You can't help but smile at how excited Kugisaki looks for you.

"Oh, can you turn to the left for me," she continues. "Let me get your cheek."

"'Kay," you nod as you turn to the side of the room where Gojo's standing. You stiffen your body as your eyes meet with his, watching as he smirks before his eyes glance back up into your eyes.

Was he just-

"You two better get changed soon because we're going out in a bit," Gojo hums.

He was! What a perv.

"Yuuji and Megumi are coming too, right?" you ask.

Gojo nods to you. "Yup."

"Great, we're almost done," Kugisaki waves Gojo away with her free hand, "You can go now. Y/N has hand enough of you ogling her, too!"

"Huh?!" you remark, surprised that she noticed it as well, although it might have come off differently to the other two.

"Alright then," Gojo chuckles, "I'll go make sure the boys are up then."

"Bye Sensei," Kugisaki sighs before going back to tending to your face. "Man, Y/N, I thought you didn't like Gojo-Sensei."

"Of course I don't," you say with a frown. "He's an ass who almost let me die as he watched!"

Kugisaki giggles at your response for a moment before turning a bit more serious and shaking her head. She pulls your chin around towards her, so you're now facing her directly. "Sensei wouldn't let you die, that's ridiculous," she says as she checks out your newly bandaged face, "He's the strongest, remember?"

"Do you guys always say that?" you roll your eyes.

Kugisaki then lets out a smirk, but different than the way you've seen her typically. This time it's extremely frightening and you can't stop yourself as chills run down your back.

"You like Sensei, don't you."

Shocked from her sudden questioning (and not wishing to be asked that question seriously), you stand up from her bed and fix one of the straps on your shirt that had fallen.

"I absolutely do not!" you say a bit louder than you intended.

You then turn and walk to the door, but just as you're about to leave, you stop and sigh.

"I'm sorry," you turn back to face Kugisaki. "That was rude of me. I really appreciate your help, I feel a bit better now."

"No problem," she says, keeping the same blood-curdling smirk as before, "but you really shouldn't lie to me next time."

You nod subconsciously, your brain feeling like it's about to overload if you don't get out of there soon. "Right, see ya."

You step out of Kugisaki's room, shutting the door behind you and letting out a breath. Just then, as you start to walk back to your own dorm, you run into Yuuji.

"Morning, Y/N!" he waves happily. "Woahhh your face looks completely different from yesterday!"

"What do you mean?" you ask as you lift a hand to your cheek.

"You just came out of Kugisaki's room, right? Looks like she worked a miracle on those cuts you had!"

"Really? I haven't gotten to look yet. Thanks."

"No problem," he grins. "Well, I'm off to the bathroom so I'll see ya in a bit!"

You wave goodbye to Yuuji and walk down the hall to your room. When you get there, you shut the door behind yourself and practically run straight to your mirror.

"Wow, Kugisaki's a miracle worker," you mumble as you see a face similar to your own, only with fewer cuts and bruises and more bandaids.