𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Are you alright?!" the pink-haired boy and orange-haired girl ask while running up to you.

"I'm fine," you cough out as you watch Gojo fade from view.

The two kids help you stand and turn you to face the others. You give them a weak smile so as to say you're fine.

"How do you know Gojo?" the boy with spiked black hair asks you.

"I just met the fucker," you growl at the thought of him, "but I wish I didn't."

"It seems like you don't get along with him so well," the panda laughs.

Holy shit, you think as you look up at the tall animal. The panda is talking to me. How hard did Gojo choke me?!

You suppose that the pink-haired boy noticed the confused expression on your face and gasps. "We didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves!" he says. "I'm Yuuji Itadori and the girl on your other side is Kugisaki Nobara."

"Hi," you weakly say to the girl whom your arm is wrapped around.

Nobara gives you a big smile in return. Itadori then continues to spout off the names of the rest of his peers starting with Maki Zenin, the green-haired girl, all the way to Panda.

"Kelp," the boy now known to you as Toge Inumaki says.

The hell?!

"Oh, right," Itadori giggles, "Inumaki only speaks in rice ball ingredients 'cause of his cursed speech."

Does everybody here have something strangely unique to themselves?

"So what's your deal anyway?" Nobara asks.

"Oh," you say as you take your arm off of both her and Itadori. "Well, a little while ago I was told that I'm part curse. I'm only still here because Gojo said he was going to help me with that..."

"Uh, Y/N. Gojo left," Itadori points out.

"That's alright," you sigh. "It's probably for the best for now. That asshole was getting to be too much."

Maki laughs at your comment. "Man, you better get used to him though, Y/N."

"Is he seriously your teacher?" you ask the group, hoping that they'd say no.

"Yep!" Itadori beams excitedly. "Gojo's the strongest sorcerer so we're lucky to have him!"

You roll your eyes. You can't believe that Gojo actually walks around saying that load of bullshit. "He probably says that crap to everybody," you groan.

"Well, that's because it's true," he continues.

You look from the glow in Yuuji's innocent eyes over to the others who are nodding their heads in agreement. It catches you by surprise that, for once, Gojo had been honest with you.

Maybe he was telling the truth when he said he was the only one who can help me.

"Yuuji's right," Nobara cuts in. "Without Gojo, Yuuji would be totally fucked right now."

"Hey! Meanie!" Itadori whines as Nobara snickers at the pout on his face.

"What do you mean?" you then ask curiously. "How?"

Fushiguro then speaks up. He begins to explain to you that Itadori has a curse inside of him as well. "It's his own fault, though," he finishes.

Although most of what Fushiguro has said goes in one ear and out the other, you try to grasp as much as you can about curses as possible.

"Oh, come on, why do you have to say it like that?" Itadori sighs. "What happened was that I ate a finger and now I have these markings on my face," he says as he points to the side of his face.

"That's weird," you think aloud as you begin examining your own skin. "I don't think I've got anything like that."

"Maybe it depends on the curse?" he suggests. "What curse do you have?"

Although the others wait anxiously for your answer, you have to let them down.

"I don't know," you shake your head. "I didn't even know what curses were when I woke up this morning."

"Can't you see them?" Itadori asks.

"Well, yes, but I thought they were just big weird blobs," you say as you make a rounded gesture with your hands.

"I like you, Y/N," Nobara giggles as she wraps her arm around you this time. "We should go out for lunch. On me!"

"Uh, well I'd love to, Kugisaki, but I don't really know if I'm allowed to leave the school. And Gojo might try to kill me if I do," you mumble the last sentence.

"That's okay!" she smiles. "I'll just take you to the school café! Anybody else care to join us?!"

The rest of the group agrees, including Inumaki saying "Salmon" with a small nod. Nobara then guides you to the cafeteria without a care in the world.

After the two of you get your food, she sits across from you and sends you a big grin as if she's got something on her mind.

"Are you alright?" you ask her.

"Mhm," she hums as she takes a bite of her food, although you aren't quite convinced. You narrow your eyes as you try to figure out. When she's done chewing her food she rolls her eyes and gives in. "Okay fine! I was just curious because when Yuuji asked Gojo if you were his girlfriend, he didn't say no!"

"Eh?! Kugisaki, keep your voice down!" you say as you watch the others begin to walk over. "He didn't even know my name, why would you assume that we're dating?!"

"Because," she drawls. "His face completely changes when he looks at you. He looks like he's completely focused on you, zoning out everything else."

"Yeah, 'cause apparently I'm dangerous and can't be left alone," you roll your eyes. "The last thing going on in that jerk's brain is me, I can promise you that."

Before Nobara has a chance to say anything else, Itadori takes a seat beside you, followed by the rest of the students. You smile and enjoy your lunch with them, glad to get to know the people you'll be seeing the most from now on.

 You smile and enjoy your lunch with them, glad to get to know the people you'll be seeing the most from now on