𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

"Yo!" a voice calls from within the group emerging from the fog.

You turn your head to face them, preparing yourself for impending death.

"Really?!" a female voice laughs wickedly, "That's all you've got to protect yourself right now.

Mai?!

Your head shoots up and there, standing before you, is the group of Kyoto students accompanied by Iori and Nitta.

"Don't interrupt!" Todo's voice booms past the barrier of rain falling to the ground. "Besides, the little curse is kinda cute!"

You watch, completely in shock that you're not actually about to die, as Todo bends down and pats your curse on the head. The poor thing looks so confused and stands still as it gets pet for the first time. You then release it, allowing it to evaporate away since it serves no purpose.

"Y/N, where are the others?" Iori then changes the conversation, looking as serious as you remembered her.

"You mean you didn't see anyone else yet?" you ask worriedly. "They're around here, I just haven't been able to see them because of the rain.

As a few members of the group begin to look around, Mai's eyes latch onto Gendo's dead body beside you.

"Who's the ugly guy you got there," she says with disdain.

"My dad," you sigh as you look over at his dead body, lacking empathy as much as ever.

"Shit," she scoffs, "I guess I can see the resemblance."

I swear I'll kill her next...

"Is he dead?" Kamo's monotonous voice asks skeptically.

"Yeah," you say quietly, unsure how they'll react. "I killed him. He was with the curse users..."

"We heard about that from the principal," Kamo assures you. "If you're ready, we should be moving along then."

"'K," you nod as you pass a glance down to your shin where you'd been previously stabbed.

"You okay to stand, Y/N?" Miwa asks worriedly.

"I'll be fine," you nod.

Mai scoffs at your quick answer. "Better not slow us down," she huffs as she crosses her arms.

"I'm not going to," you reply darkly as you shift your weight to begin standing up. Miwa runs to your side and loops her hands around your arm. "Thanks," you smile weakly as you stand up. "So you said you haven't seen anybody else, right?"

"No," Nishimiya shakes her head. "I can't even get a good view from above 'cause of the fog and rain."

"I think I know where they might be," you tell them as Miwa pulls your arm over her shoulder.

"Then let's go!" she smiles brightly at you.

With a quick nod to Miwa, you begin to lead the Kyoto group towards where you had last seen Gojo. It didn't take as long as you thought it would to find him, and soon you're able to see him standing over Geto's incapacitated body.

"Hey everyone!" he says excitedly as if he hadn't even lost a single breath in the whole time he'd been here. "Glad you came so quickly!"

Iori narrows her eyebrows at Gojo. "Of course we came to help! That's what we're supposed to do!" she says before lowering her voice to that of a whisper. "Not that you'd know what it's like to help someone out. Probably woulda watched instead of actually doing any work, you jerk..." Her voice then pipes up again at a new realization. "Wait, why are you helping?!"

Seeing as Gojo's completely ignoring Iori's comment, you move on with the conversation. "Have you seen Sukuna?" you ask worriedly for Yuuji.

"I haven't, Y/N, I'm sorry," he shakes his head.

"Well, why the hell hasn't he been dealt with yet?!" Mai groans.

"Can you deal with that, Todo?" Kamo asks.

"Hell yeah!" He beams and turns to walk off in a random direction.

"Wait!" you call out to Todo as you move out of Miwa's supportive hold and run up to him. "I want to help. Let me come with you!"

"You won't be any help to him," Mai interrupts. "Besides, you're injured."

"I can move fine!" you assure her.

"I say let her go," Muta disagrees with his classmate. "We all saw Y/N in her fight against Todo awhile back and I'm sure she's done nothing but improve immensely since then."

"I agree," Kamo nods. "Despite that pathetic performance before, something is different about her now."

Thanks, I guess?

"Fine," Mai groans. "Just don't screw it up!"

"That's right, Y/N," Gojo chimes in, waving carelessly to you, "Don't screw it up!"

"We won't!" Todo waves back before grabbing onto your back and leading you away from the group. Before you know it, they're all completely gone.

"Where the hell are we now?" you mutter to him as the two of you stand alone in the middle of the rain and fog.

"Hell if I know," he shrugs. "I was just following you!"

"Following me!? You were pushing my back!" you shout.

"Dammit, Y/N," he sighs loudly. "Well, it's pretty obvious that there's only one thing to do now!"

"I can't think of what's obvious to do next," you groan as rain and wind soak and freeze your poor body, sending chills across your skin. "Please enlighten me!"

Todo clears his breath and spreads his legs apart. He then rips his shirt and bends his knees. You watch him as though he's completely lost his mind as he cups his hands around his mouth and shouts, "Sukunaaa!! Where the hell are you?!?!"

You shiver and cross your arms, cold and completely sure that his ridiculous chant will bear no fruit. Not only that, but he lost the only covering between him and the wet, cold rain. How did he think that was a good idea?

Suddenly, a loud crashing lands a few feet away from you. As rain and fog clear from the figure, you find Sukuna standing before you with a huge smirk across his face.

"There you went, you damn little brat! I can't believe you slipped away!" he laughs wickedly. "Well, I'm glad to see that you've come back to me!"

"No chance in hell, grandpa," you snap back cruelly. "We're here to get Yuuji back!"

"Is that so?!" he hums as he extends his arms out to the side. "Come get him then! It's only fair for family to destroy family. You'd know that, wouldn't you?!"

 You'd know that, wouldn't you?!"