𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Not long after you pick up Yuuji, do you find Iori. However, she immediately begins to scold you for putting Itadori in danger when you injured him. You look over at Yuuji as she speaks. She's not wrong... And he does look in worse shape than when he came to.

Suddenly, Gojo's hand reaches out and lands on Iori's shoulder. "The poor kid has probably been through more than we know," he tells her. "We shouldn't blame Y/N or Todo for that."

Iori notices the way that Gojo gives you a once-over, checking for injuries. Her eyes widen as she realizes there's something between the two of you.

"Really?" she sighs, "Good luck dealing with him, Y/N."

You chuckle at her comment. She isn't wrong, Gojo can be a handful. "Thanks," you reply before exchanging looks with Gojo who grins back at you.

Only a moment later, Nanami appears from within the cloud of fog. "How's everything going?" he asks.

"I got rid of Gendo. Todo helped me with Sukuna," you report.

"Well that takes care of all of them for now I suppose," he nods. "I think we're done here."

As Gojo speaks, the others begin to emerge from the fog as well. Kugisaki runs up to you, her hand gripping around Megumi's wrist as he's forced to follow after her. She only lets go of the poor boy when she throws her arms around you as best she can, despite Yuuji hanging onto you.

"I'm so glad you two are still alive," she beams. She then pulls away and looks between you and Yuuji. "We should probably get the two of you to the hospital, though."

Gojo agrees and relieves you of carrying Yuuji. He picks him up by his waist and throws him over his shoulder as though he weighed nothing. Kugisaki then wraps your arm around her shoulder, allowing you to use her as a crutch.

"Thanks," you hum weakly.

"Kugisaki," Gojo calls to get her attention, "let's bring them to the hospital."

It's been a few days since you have been released from the hospital, and now you're standing beside Yuuji's bed, changing the vase of flowers you left on his nightstand

It's been a few days since you have been released from the hospital, and now you're standing beside Yuuji's bed, changing the vase of flowers you left on his nightstand. He's asleep right now, but that doesn't mean you're going to leave him. In fact, you haven't left the hospital once since you were released. The hospital staff did try to stop you, but they eventually were forced to give up seeing as how stubborn and adamant you were about staying.

As you carefully place the new flowers into the vase one by one, you hear the sound of the door opening. You don't think too much of it, thinking it's only the nurse coming to check up on Yuuji. However, when you hear her voice speak, you're inclined to look over.

"He's sleeping right now, but you can go on in, sir."

As you turn to face the nurse, you find Gojo standing in the doorway with a vase of flowers. You smile as you see him standing there. He only came to visit yesterday, it's endearing to see how much his student means to him.

"Too late, Satoru," you chuckle. "I just gave him some fresh ones."

"Yeah?" he hums as he steps in. "Who said they were for him? I knew you'd still be in here. You haven't left after all."

You place the last of the fresh flowers into the vase and toss the old ones into the trash. You then walk towards Gojo and accept the flowers he's brought you.

"You know, it's not good for you to spend every waking moment here, Y/N. Go home and get some sleep," he tells you.

"I don't want to leave him," you shake your head as you turn to place the flowers on the chair that's been doubling as a bed for you lately.

"Don't worry about the kid. I'll watch him for now."

You nod as you turn back to him. "Alright, fine, I'll go." You then approach him again and slide your hands around his waist. Your eyelids struggle to stay open, and soon you allow them to peacefully shut as you sink into the warmth of his skin against you. "I guess I really am tired," you sigh.

"You deserve to get some rest, Y/N. You've done more than enough for him."

"You're right," you yawn before a small chuckle escapes your lips. "Hope I can make it to the car without falling asleep."

"As long as falling asleep is your only issue, I'm happy," he lightly laughs. "It's good to see you feeling better than the other day."

"It felt so good to kill that psychopath," you hum half-asleep, "and to get Yuuji back, of course."

"And the best part is, I didn't even have to save you," Gojo adds teasingly.

You look up at him and smile. "It's because of you that I didn't need saving."

Gojo shakes his head in disagreement. "The training wouldn't have mattered if you didn't put in all the effort that you did. You made yourself great, not me."

He then tilts your chin up a bit more and plants a small kiss on your lips.

"I'm so proud of how far you've come from that girl who didn't know her right from her left."

"Me too," you smile. "But to be honest, I've got no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do now."

"Whatever you want to do," he laughs. "And whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll do great."

"Well for now I'll definitely be staying at the school," you tell him. "I just hope Principal Yaga doesn't kick me out before I find a job since I'm no longer a student."

"I'll talk to him about it," Gojo nods. "But don't worry. The kids and I will love having you stay to train with us 'til you figure out what you want."

"Agreed," you hum as you bury yourself back into the warmth of his body. "I don't plan on leaving you guys anytime soon."