𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You follow the unfamiliar blue-haired girl through the school as she tugs on your arm, looking as though she's working extremely hard to complete this task.

"Hey," a voice before you calls out. You pull your attention away from the girl beside you, only to see yet another in front of you. And for some reason, she looks a lot like Maki.

The girl crosses her arms, her body language matching the disgusted look on her face as she stares you down. "Is that the curse, Principal Gakuganji was so excited for?"

"Nice to meet you, too," you reply sarcastically with as much of a smile as you can muster through your newfound disdain.

"Hmph," she scoffs, "I don't see why he doesn't just kill you now."

"The hell are you trying to say?!"

Just as things begin to get heated between you and the Maki lookalike, Miwa chuckles awkwardly beside you.

"Look, I got to bring Y/N downstairs before something bad happens," she says as she pulls you behind her.

"You better watch out, you don't know if her curse'll come out and rip her free of those cuffs," she sneers.

"Let's go," Miwa hums to you as she walks you away from your new foe.

Just as you begin to make some distance, you hear a man's voice call out from behind you.

"Mai!" he beams, "You got to meet that curse?"

"Yeah," she groans before turning the volume on her voice up high enough to make sure you can hear her. "Hopefully she can hold her weight around here."

"Ah, just ignore Mai," Miwa groans as she continues walking you away from the others.

"Mai?" you ask curiously. "What's her last name?"

"Zenin, you've probably heard of that name before," she sighs.

"I have," you nod, realizing that Maki and Mai must be related in some way. However, the two are completely different, attitude-wise.

She asked me if I heard that last name before... Could she know Maki? It's plausible.

You continue to walk with Miwa as she opens a door leading to a flight of stairs. Below, you walk down a short hall of what looks more of a dungeon or prison rather than a basement.

"You're really making me stay here?" you groan as you look at the small cell-like confines of the area.

Miwa nods. "I'm not even supposed to be talking to you, let alone telling you this, but Principal Gakuganji and the others don't trust you at all."

No shit.

"Anyway," Miwa adds as she stops before a metal door, "we're here."

"Great," you reply sarcastically.

Somehow, being back with Gojo and doing his dirty work for him seems a million times better than this.

Once Miwa's got the door unlocked, she leads you in. Almost immediately you notice the few bits of furniture in the room: a bed, table and chair, nightstand, and television.

At least it's got a tv.

"Hey, uh, what about the bathroom?" you ask her.

"Oh, right there," she says as she points to a toilet and sink hidden in the corner of the room which you somehow overlooked.

"Awesome," you groan as you sit down tiredly on the bed. "Can you take these cuffs off now?"

You hold your hands out to Miwa, only to see a shocked look on her face.