𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐗𝐗𝐗

The moment after Gojo's lips brushed against yours, it was over way too quick. You slowly open your eyes, looking into his, wishing it could have gone a bit differently. But then a smirk grows across Gojo's lips as he looks back. You're right where he wants you; greedy for more.

"Are you satisfied with what I've given you, Y/N," he teases knowingly.

You shake your head no which only intensifies the smirk growing along his face. Getting bolder, you lean towards him for more of what you want. However, Gojo swiftly grabs onto your hips, stopping you in motion. He then almost immediately throws you onto his lap.

As you're dazed for a moment, his hands slink up your body and slide around your neck to the back of your head. He brings you towards him, kissing you softly- almost teasingly- once again.

When he pulls you back once again, you don't let him pull the same stunt. You close your eyes and lean in, but only make contact with a force that forbids you to go any further. You open your eyes, irritated, only to see a satisfied look on Gojo's face.

"You're such a tease," you groan as you sit back up. "Maybe I'll go... and find Nanami or someone else."

Immediately, Gojo calls your bluff. "Be my guest," he hums as his hand roams down the side of your torso and down to your thigh, "Though we both know you don't want to leave."

Not giving you much of a chance to retaliate, he uses his free hand to square your face to just the right angle he wanted. His thumb grazes your cheek as he tilts your head to the side, exposing your neck to him. When he allows your head to face him directly you see a different look in his eyes, almost as if he was daring you to test him.

"So what'll it be, Y/N?"

Looking directly into those clear blue eyes, how could you lie? He was right with everything he said and instantly read between the lines each time you spoke.

"I want you."

His hand on your jaw pulls you to his quickly; his lips are attached to your own within the blink of an eye. His kiss is deeper, more desperate this time, as he slides his tongue between your lips. You run your hands up his torso, feeling yourself sink closer to him as your fingers brush against his hard abdomen and pectorals. By the time your hands reach into his soft hair, you're already putty in his hands.

Gojo's hands come together at the hem of your shirt. He's quick to pull it over your head before placing you down onto your back against the couch. He then takes his time as he places his glasses on the table. When he catches you watching him, his eyes immediately pierce into your eyes. Intimidated by his gaze, you look up at the ceiling. Thoughts burn through your mind; questions wondering if this is actually happening or if you're still in bed sleeping.

But when Gojo hovers over you, your thoughts slip away. You wrap your arms around his neck to pull him close, not caring whether this is real or not. It's happening, dream or not, so you might as well make the best of it.

As the kiss deepens yet again while his tongue explores your mouth, your hands slowly work their way under his shirt. You find yourself become even greedier as you feel his hard muscles flex from above you. You want more from him, more of his touch.

Finally, his hand lowers once again to your thigh and squeezes at your flesh. You feel your heartbeat rise in anticipation for him to touch you how you've been craving it. You let out a small moan against Gojo's mouth- a big mistake. He works his way up your inner thigh, grazing your skin ever so lightly as he teases you once again until he's got you squirming beneath him as you attempt to maneuver your body.

Just as he gets close to touching you, he pulls his hand away. His lips disconnect from yours, tugging on your bottom lip as he pulls away. He stands up and walks over to his desk. Nervous as to what's going on, you watch him closely.