𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

After you were left alone in the dorm room to change, you throw on the black outfit complete with a jacket, skirt, and shoes. When you're done, you walk out and see the blindfolded man leaning up against the opposing wall.

"Ready to go?" he asks with a grin growing on his face.

You look at him and nod, but then realize you aren't sure if he can actually see that. Taking that opportunity, you let your eyes look him up and down. Every inch of him from his white hair to his black shoes sure is gorgeous and if it wasn't for the horrible relationship you established with him from your circumstance, you'd probably make some kind of move.

"Okay," he replies cheerfully. "I wasn't sure if you were just going to stand there and stare at me all day."

"What?! I was not!" you shout back, however, he ignores you as he begins to walk away.

You jog to catch up to him and follow him outside where he leads you to a grassy area surrounded by a stone fence. Inside, you see a group of people dressed the same as you fighting each other.

"Helloooo," the blindfolded man next to you sings out to them as he waves like an idiot.

The group turns around at his call. Half of them groan as though they share your hatred for him. A few of them stare at you with confusion instead. Lastly, a boy with pink hair waves back with just as much excitement as the man beside you.

When you approach the group, the boy with pink hair steps forward. "Gojo, who did you bring with you?" Then he gasps. "Is that your girlfriend?!"

Fat chance, you huff to yourself. You then look over at Gojo to see what his reaction will be.

"Oh," he says before trailing off. You can tell that he looks a bit tense but isn't going to let that get the better of him. "What's your name, darling?"

You narrow your eyes at him. Unbelievable. This guy is using me for his own benefit but doesn't even bother to know my name until someone asks?!

"It's Y/N," you say with a pout, although you turn to the pink-haired boy as you say it, not Gojo.

"So are you some kind of new teacher?" a girl with short, orange hair asks.

"No," Gojo shakes his head. "She's a student!"

"A student?" she reiterates with confusion, "She doesn't look like a high school student... Oh! Not in a bad way, you just look a bit older than us, that's all!"

"It's okay," you tell her, "you're right. I am certainly not a high schooler."

"Really?" Gojo intervenes, "I think she could totally pass as one."

"I don't enjoy this conversation," you growl at him.

I don't want them to think I'm ancient, but I'm not a child either.

"Y/N," a girl with a green ponytail joins in, "What are you here for then?"

"Thanks for asking, I'm actually here against my will!" you smile at her.

Gojo chuckles and pats your shoulder. "She's a feisty one isn't she," he laughs off the tension, "She's actually your new sparring buddy!"

"What but I-" your words get cut off as Gojo gently pushes you towards the group of students.

"Go!" he shouts for you to begin.

However, you don't exactly listen to his directions. Instead, you turn around and send a right hook to his face. But, to your dismay, something causes you to stop just short of his face even though you want to plow through.

"I almost forgot," Gojo hums. "Y/N hasn't exactly warmed up to me yet so I need you guys to protect me, please."

"What?!" the boy with wild, black hair exclaims. "Why do you want us to do that?"

"Megumi," Gojo whines to his students. "Please, I don't want to die."

What an idiot! you tell yourself as you ball up your fist to hit him again. But instead, a wooden spear blocks you from moving any closer to the white-haired man.

You follow the spear up to the girl with green hair who then whips her spear in front of herself in a fighting stance. Unsure of your next move, you being to slowly back away from her. You look around and see that the other students are now eyeing you like your prey.

How am I going to fight all of these- Holy shit is that a panda!?

You find yourself in a panic as the students begin to close in on you. One by one, they start to attack and past them, you can see Gojo leaning up against the fence with his arms crossed, looking relaxed.

You can't help but grow angry as you think about how much disdain you have for him, throwing you in here with a bunch of kids and using you for his own personal gain. Is he always going to sit back and watch as you fight for him?

Just then, you hear yelling from the pink-haired boy. You see him coming at you from the side and you just hardly dodge his attack in time. Then, as your anger spikes, you feel your body heat up and begin to emit that red energy fiercer and stronger than you've ever seen in.

Closing in on Gojo, you see that his attention has begun to rise. He watches you closely as you draw near him. Going for another hit, you throw out your arm and hope that whatever stopped you before doesn't happen again.

However, you are indeed stopped. This time, though, not by an invisible force. Gojo has grabbed you by the neck and instantly terminated your attack.

"Let go," you choke out as you attempt to pry off his arm.

Gojo doesn't listen. Instead, he decides to provoke you even more on an entirely new level that leaves you confused as to what he's even saying. "You're weak; nowhere near the level of Sukuna. What kind of special grade are you? That master of yours totally lied."

"That asshole is not my master, you freak," you growl as you struggle for air.

The blindfolded man smiles and then releases you. Instantly, you drop onto all fours to catch your breath.

"Maybe not," he says as he taps the top of his foot on the ground, "but you're still going to be useful to me."

You look up and see the smile on his face grow even wider than before but unlike your previous so-called 'master,' his smile is a lot more childish. You then watch as he turns around and begins to walk away, leaving you with the other students.

"Get back here," you say with what little voice you have left. "I'm going to kill you."

Gojo continues to walk away without turning around but wiggles his finger at you. "Remember," he says, "you need me more than I need you. Have fun bonding."

I seriously doubt that.