𝐓𝐰𝐨

"So what exactly am I looking at here?" the white-haired man asks as he steps closer towards you. You watch in distaste as he kneels down before you and begins to examine your appearance. "She looks normal to me."

"Ah, yes indeed she does," the man who brought you here proudly exclaims, "yet she is actually a curse! I found her trying to attack me but luckily I had no problem catching her."

Liar. I didn't attack him for no reason. He was chasing me with freaking monsters!

"I have to admit," he chuckles awkwardly. "I did keep her for a while for some studies of my own and I found out that she's got no clue how to control her cursed energy."

"No way," the man kneeling before you beams. "That's great! Looks like I got a new student!"

"Like hell you do!" you snarl at him. "I'm not a damn high schooler, let me go home!"

"Oh?" he smirks and tilts his head to the side. "Then how old are you?"

You look around the room and see that everybody's waiting for your answer. You aren't sure why it's that important, but you tell them anyway. "I'm twenty-two."

"Wow!" his voice booms across the room. "I wasn't expecting that. Anyway, I don't really care about your age. I just can't let you go home how you are."

He then stands up and shakes the hand of the man who had brought you here. He thanks your capturer for bringing you here and relieves him of his job to watch you.

"No!" you shout, not knowing what these new people have in store for you.

However, as you protest your previous owner kicks you in the back and forces you down. "Get up," he then shouts.

You do as he says, not wanting any more trouble for yourself than you already have. He then hands a heavy, black bag over to the white-haired man.

"If she ever acts up, you can just find something in here," he smirks before turning to you. "So don't act out of place, you curse."

He then turns to leave the room, but just as his hand reaches the doorknob, the headmaster calls to him.

"You did experiments you said, correct?" the headmaster asks.

"Of course," the man says with a sadistic grin as he turns around.

"What grade... would you say she is?"

"Hm," he thinks aloud as he looks over at you and takes in your appearance one last time. "Let's just say that if I could kill her, she would already be dead by now."

"Woah," the white-haired male beside you whistles. "Hear that, kid? You're probably a special grade. I wouldn't want to get on your bad side."

He already is on my bad side.

Your old capturer then departs without another word. Your new one then places his hand on your shoulder and gives you a bright grin.

"Ready to go? I can't wait to introduce you to my other students!"

"No," you groan as he pats your shoulder and guides you towards the door.

After thanking the headmaster, the two of you depart and begin walking outside across the campus.

"Sooo," he drawls, "When did you first manifest this cursed form of yours?"

"Fuck you," you sneer. "I don't even know what that means, let me go!"

"Ah, so recently I see." He then begins to explain to you that you are a curse and he is a sorcerer who exorcises said curses. He also makes sure to emphasize that he is the strongest sorcerer. What bullshit.

"If you're so great then can you get rid of this curse on me?" you attempt to act politely despite the obvious sarcasm in your town.

"Ooo, good question," he smiles as he praises you. "No."

"What!" you deadpan. "Are you fucking-"

Finally having enough with this man, you break away from him and begin running towards the school entrance. However, he easily catches up to you and grabs you by the arm. When he pulls you back to him, he shakes his head in disappointment.

"Don't do that," he sighs. "Life's easier for me if you are a curse. I can just sit back and let you do all the work for me."

"What?!" you exclaim as you struggle to get away from him. "I'm a human, not one of those creatures!"

"Eh, you're half right," he corrects you, but then releases you from his grasp. "Anyway, if you want to go then go ahead. Just remember, I'm the only one who can help you control your... problem."

You look away from him, towards the school entrance. Most of your mind screams at you to leave and get out of there why you have the chance. However, there is a small part of you that actually listened to what he said and understands the reality of what happens if you do leave.

"What can you do for me?" you ask him as you keep your head towards your exit.

"I'm a teacher," he says proudly. "I can help you control it."

Control the creature in me...

You turn around to him, but don't bother to look at his face. "Fine," you say with a sigh of defeat, "I'll stay."

"Great!" his face lights up. "Now let's go introduce you to the others!"

You follow the white-haired male to another building where he ushers you inside. You walk behind him as he leads you down a hall and opens up a room reminding you of the dorm room you had in college when you attended for a semester. He drops down the black bag given to him by the man who found you, and turns to you.

"Wait here," he says, "I'll get your uniform."

"Didn't I tell you that I'm not a high school student?!" you yell after him, but too late.

When he returns, he drops a handful of clothes on the bed.

"Let me know when you're done, I'll be out here waiting."