𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Two months later you're in the training field with Kugisaki, Yuuji, and Megumi minding your own business until Gojo appears out of thin air right behind you. It's not your fault that you had the reaction you did, kicking up your foot in preparation to impact your heel against his face. However, he catches your ankle with ease and smirks down at your confused reaction.

"Calm down babe," he says as his smirk widens, "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Sorry," you reply as you place your foot back onto the ground.

"Did you need something, Sensei?" Yuuji asks. "We're not supposed to be training with you right now, are we?"

"No," Gojo shakes his head, " I just wanted to borrow Y/N for a moment. Principal Yaga would like to see her."

"He does?" you ask a bit worriedly. "I wonder why..."

"Guess you'll see when you get there," Gojo hums as he turns to face the school.

You roll your eyes, realizing that Gojo is going to make you deal with the anxiety around the meeting for as long as possible. It's not until you are near Yaga's office that you are unable to hold back the question any longer.

"Seriously, Satoru, what is this about?!" you ask nervously.

"First name again, hm?" he teases, "You've been doing that a lot lately. Does that make us friends?"

"You dick, can you just answer my question?!"

"I promise it's not something you should worry over. It's not a big deal, Y/N," he says as he continues to walk along casually.

"That only makes me worry more," you sigh.

Gojo laughs and wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you close to him. You notice a small grin on his lips as he leans his head close to your ear.

"You're so damn cute," he whispers, sending chills throughout your body.

"Don't do that!" you shout, admittedly a bit flustered at his action.

"Got your mind off of things though," he shrugs.

You groan at his ridiculous behavior yet again. "Yeah, whatever."

Gojo lets go of your hip when you arrive outside of Yaga's office to knock on the door.

"Come in!" Yaga's voice rings out from the other side.

When Gojo opens the door, you find Yaga sitting at his desk. You walk in a bit hesitantly, still completely unsure about why you're being called in.

"Good morning, Y/N," Yaga greets you as you're pushed further into the room by Gojo.

"Morning," you reply once Gojo's hand is off your back. "What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Straight to the point, hm?" he nods, a small grin creeping up his face.

Gojo sighs at your inability to be patient. "She's been like this since the second she found out you wanted to talk to her."

"It's just that I know I'm still living on campus and I'm not technically a student anymore so I don't really belong here... but I don't have any source of income for me to be able to move out. I just hope you aren't kicking me out, Principal," you admit honestly.

Yaga chuckles at your comment. "No, no. In fact, I want to help you out with just that."

"What do you mean?"

"If you can get certified as a teacher, you can have a job here at the school," he tells you. "It's not a big deal, just a quick test that's all. And while you do that, you can stick around on campus."

"You're serious?! Yes, of course. I accept!" you happily respond.

Yaga then gives you the details about the certification. He tells you that if you have any more questions, you can talk to either him or Gojo about it.

"Thank you," you bow. "I will do that as soon as I can!"

When you and Gojo are outside of Yaga's office, he takes you by the hand. You look up at him, a bit confused.

"Is there something else we're supposed to do?" you ask.

Gojo doesn't verbally respond, but the next thing you know you're standing outside of a temple. You turn around hoping to figure out where the hell you are, and your jaw drops to the floor.

You look out, taking the view of your position on top of a tall mountain that's close to touching the clouds. Beside the mountain are other, snow-capped tops that are just barely shaded by the clouds. You then take a step forwards and notice a large lake beneath you, separating the mountain that you're on with the others.

"What are we doing here you?" you ask Gojo as you turn to face him.

He shrugs at your question. "Not to be dramatic or anything, but I wanted to ask you something." He then walks out towards the edge of the mountain and stands to the side to look back at you. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to stay with me for a while 'til you can find your own place."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, I think so," he nods.

You run up to him, completely ignoring how close you are to the edge of the mountain, and hug him. "I'd love to," you beam.

While you love living on campus, it'd sure be nice to have a bit more space... and to live with Gojo. Though nothing's ever been made official between the two of you, it's clear that the two of you have something more than just a friendship. Therefore, his question brings a bright smile to your face.

Gojo takes your hand and sits down, letting his feet dangle over the side of the edge. You do the same, sitting beside him with your hand in his.

"So why here?" you ask after a moment of quiet silence.

"So we can finally be alone together," he says bluntly.

"Oh? And what could you possibly mean by that?" you smirk.

A long smirk stretches across his face. He lifts up one side of his blindfold, staring just one of his bright, blue eyes into your face. It's just one, but it's enough to make you feel like you might turn to mush under his gaze.

To add to that, he gently slides his free hand up your cheek and brings your face to his own. Your eyes flutter closed as your lips near his, only for you to finally melt away under the softest kiss you've ever been met with.

 Your eyes flutter closed as your lips near his, only for you to finally melt away under the softest kiss you've ever been met with