𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗

As Gojo kisses you, you're gently placed down onto the hard, rocky ground beneath you. His lips, soft and warm, continue to meet with your own as his hand traces down the side of your body. He grips onto the outside of your thigh and pushes your leg up, allowing him more room to get closer to you.

His hand then lowers down to your ass, squeezing the flesh while his tongue dives between your lips. He's not forceful but uses just enough strength to dominate your own tongue quite quickly. The hand located on your ass then trails back up your body, slipping under your shirt.

You place your arms on his chest and push away from him just enough to breathe. "You're so greedy, Satoru. Why are we doing this here?"

"I just couldn't wait any longer," he hums, kissing you again and you almost forget that you're on the top of some random mountain you've never been to before.

You wrap your arms around him and moan against his lips as you begin to lose yourself in the moment with him.

"Such a pretty little girl for me, aren't you? So needy."

Both of his hands lower to the outside of your thighs, pushing them both up before sliding his body down between them. Small kisses are placed on the inside of your thighs, eventually leading into a trail of hickeys that send your core throbbing mere inches away.

While his hands squeeze at your flesh, his fingers hook under your panties and he gently pulls them off. You watch as a small smirk grows along his lips as he reveals you to himself.

"You have such a pretty little pussy for me, too, my little doll," he hums.

That man really has such a horrible habit of using his words to claim you. It'd really tick you off if that, too, didn't send you into a spiral, craving more of his praises and his touch.

With a bit of subconscious squirming from you, Gojo stops teasing for a moment and glides his knuckles between your folds. Though, the thought that you're actually getting somewhere past the teasing stops when he begins to rub tight circles around your clit. His other hand then lifts up your shirt, tugging it just above your breasts.

"Don't worry," he says after noticing your look of confusion, "nobody's going to come up here. I just want to see your pretty tits."

Much quicker than you really should have (showing a bit too much enthusiasm to please him than is probably good for his ego telling by the huge grin on his face), you arch your back to lift up your shirt and unclip your bra. His fingers suddenly attack your nipple, rubbing the hardening bud the same way as he does with his other hand on your clit. And he works you until he's got you feeling like you're already about to reach your edge.

Tears prick at your eyes as you shut them closed, albeit you continue to push against his hands for more attention. "Satoru..."

"What's wrong?" he coos knowingly.

"Please, please, it's too much. I want you inside," you whine.

"Aw, you look so cute begging. How could I say no to you?"

His fingers trace over your bud once more before trailing back down your torso and landing on your thigh. The pads of his fingers on your clit lower even further to your entrance. He pushes two inside, smirking as his fingers are coated in your juices and sink easily inside of you.

"Such a greedy little whole you got today," he says proudly. "You're sucking my fingers right in! I know it's been awhile, but damn."

"Don't forget you're the one who said you couldn't wait any longer," you breathe as his fingers curl within you, massaging your slick-covered walls.

"Mm," he nods, "but it seems like I'm not the only one."

You gulp as he pulls out his fingers and watch as he lifts off his shirt. His hands then reach to you once more as he grabs onto your hips and pulls you a bit closer to him. Those same nimble fingers quickly unzip his pants, allowing him to reveal himself to you. Gently, he lines himself up and pushes in. He then hooks your ankles over his shoulders and bends down over top of you, kissing you once again.

"What I've been real impatient for, though, is breaking you."

Gojo pushes the rest of himself in, quick and deep, forcing you to fight back a scream just in case anyone else really is around, as unlikely as that may be. You squeeze your eyes shut as he bottoms out, only lasting for a few moments until he takes your jaw in his hand and turns your face to look at him.

"What's wrong, baby? Am I too big for you?"

"No," you snap back with narrow eyes, not wanting to boost his ego any further than you already have.

"Good," he chuckles, "then I won't have to hold back."

He continues pumping into you, rolling his hips deep and thrusting into you at just the right angle. It's almost like he's memorized the positions and angles he's used in the past what have you whimpering and seeing stars. On top of that, the angles he uses allow him easy access to push in and out fast, at the steady pace he wants. Maybe he really is trying to break you...

By the time you're reaching your high, you really are a blubbering mess. You can feel yourself clench down around him, and he groans at the sensation.

"Gonna cum, baby?" he asks.

You nod and mumble, "Yes."

"What's wrong?" he grins, "Can't speak? Did I really fuck your brains out that quickly?"

"Satoru..." you attempt to protest.

"Yes?" he hums at just the same time as he reaches his hand down to your clit and rubs it gently.

You let out a shout at the added sensitivity to your clit and cling onto his flexing arm as he continues fucking into you with his still inhuman speed. Your fingers press into his skin as you fall over your edge, releasing around him.

He continues with his paces until a string of curses quietly leaves his mouth and he pulls out, leaning up and getting onto his knees. He grabs you by the arm and pulls you towards him.

"I know it's been awhile, but that doesn't mean you're off the hook. Open wide, Y/N."

At the sound of his words, you remember the little trick he has you perform for him. You open your mouth and allow his cock coated in your fluids inside of you. Admittedly it's not the best you could do seeing as you can hardly breathe or think in your current state. Still, you do well for him and he soon fills your mouth with his cum.

"Don't swallow yet," he reminds you as he hisses and pulls out of your mouth quite slowly. "Show me first."

You look up at him and open your mouth. He tilts your head to the side, examining to make sure you've got all of it in there first. "Very good, you may finish."

You swallow, allowing the hot liquid to flow down your throat before opening again and sticking out your tongue.

"Good, and you remembered to swallow it all. I'm proud of you," he nods before placing a soft, gentle kiss on your forehead.

He then stands up and holds his hand out to you. You stand up on wobbly legs, using him as a crutch for yourself.

"You look so cute all fucked out like that," he coos, smiling brightly as he observes you. "Let's get you all dressed now so we can go back, 'k?"

 "Let's get you all dressed now so we can go back, 'k?"