𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐗𝐗𝐗

"And I'm happy you invited me... But I'm pretty sure this whole tour was just a setup to get me into your room," you say through narrowing eyes. "You just couldn't wait, could you?"

"Nope," he beams as he lowers his blindfold from his eyes. "I've been waiting far too long to get you to my bed as it is."

His foot then kicks back to shut the door. He doesn't even bother to turn around to shut it, his bright blue eyes now too focused on you to worry about anything else. And once he's able to stand up straight, towering over you slightly, he pulls you close for a kiss that's gentle enough to throw you for a bit of a loop. You'd thought he was so excited to get you in his room that he'd act a bit more hastily, but here he is taking his time and savoring the taste of your lips slowly instead.

His lips slowly train down along the side of your neck, sucking gently on the skin just enough to leave small marks behind as he carries along. In the meantime, his fingers delicately slip under your shirt and brush over the skin on your waist, drawing out a small moan from your lips unintentionally. You can feel the heat rise in your body as he slowly begins to wrap you around his finger without you even knowing it.

It is quite obvious, however, that he's carefully watching the flustered look on your face. Is he waiting for you to beg him to stop his teasing? Like hell you'd actually fall for that idiotic trap. He works harder in his trick, attempting to further lure you in as his fingers hook around the hem of your shirt and he carefully lifts it off of your body.

"You look so sexy all hot and bothered like that," he hums as he eyes you up and down.

His fingers then brush against your bare skin, sending chills to crawl up your spine. He doesn't give you the time to retort anything back to him as his lips reconnect with yours and he walks you backwards toward his bed until stopping completely.

You're then forced to take matters into your own hands or else suffer the potential consequence of him actually stopping (or whatever other tricks that god-only knows that Gojo's got up his sleeve). You reach your hands under his shirt, pushing your hands up against his warm skin as you kiss him deeply.

Gojo smirks at your pretty obviously desperate attempt to get to him. He gives in, though, probably finding it endearing and ego-boosting to see you working so hard to get to him. He even helps out by lifting his shirt up and over his head just for you.

As the shirt is discarded onto the floor, Gojo walks around you and sits down on the side of the bed. He pats his thigh, ushering you to sit on his lap.

"Not getting cold feet, are you?" he asks as you stare at him for a moment without moving.

You scoff, not wanting to fall victim to his little game. "Don't be such a dick," you say as you straddle your legs on either side of him. "I've waited long enough, too, you know. And you're such a tease."

"Oh?" he chuckles. "No need to be gentle now then, Y/N. I'm all yours."

As much as part of you wishes you would tease him, just to finally get the upper hand on him, you know there's no way you could physically hold back any longer. Just as much as he, you've been waiting far too long.

You wrap your hand around the back of his neck, pulling on his soft white hair as you connect your lips to his. While you kiss him, you sit up slightly and reach down to work on undoing his pants. Unfortunately, you have to work on this along. Gojo's no help, he's way too busy working on pulling down your own clothes to even bother attempting to help you.

Eventually, you're finally sitting on his bare cock with no barriers in between. You sit up once more to aline him to you when you meet his gaze. He's staring right at you, unbashfully, not letting his gaze waver for even a moment. Just as you're about to ask what the hell he's staring at, he smiles innocently and interrupts.