𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

That morning you wake up with the realization that you passed out before you had gotten the chance to talk to Gojo. You pay it no mind though- knowing that you can just do it now instead- and sit up from your sprawled out position in bed.

You sluggishly stand up and scuff your feet down the hall to the bathroom. After using the facilities, you wash your hands. Momentarily, you look up and check out the treatment Kugisaki had given you the day before. To your surprise, it worked wonders on your face.

She was right, you smile to yourself as you tilt your head to the side, the scars do look badass.

As you finish washing up, you take a mental note to thank Kugisaki again. You then walk back to your room and change into one of the school uniforms Gojo had given you. It was lucky he did, or else you'd be stuck wearing the same clothes every day- the outfit you had worn when you were dumped at school.

What was even more of a surprise was that the uniform was the perfect size for you, as though it was tailored that way. You're not sure how he did it, but you appreciate the thought behind it.

When you're ready to search for Gojo, you open the door only to find Ijichi looking confused on the other side. His right hand is out, as though he was just about to knock.

"Ijichi!" you say with a slight gasp. "Uh, can I help you with something?"

"I'm sorry for startling you, Y/N," he says with a small smile and an awkward chuckle. "I only came to tell you that Principal Yaga is waiting to see you."

"Oh," you respond quickly, thinking that you could probably stop by Gojo's office afterward. "Okay!"

You follow Ijichi out of the dorm, across campus, and ultimately into Yaga's office.

"Y/N!" Yaga says excitedly. "You look well! How is everything going for you?"

"Better," you reply with an honest answer. "Thank you."

"Great," he then nods as he stands from behind his desk. "Ijichi, ready to go?"

"Yes, sir."

"Wait," you say with a confused scoff, "are you going somewhere? I thought you wanted to talk to me about something."

"That's right. We're taking you to Kyoto for a while," he says as though the answer was obvious, putting on his jacket and walking towards you.

"Isn't Gojo supposed to be monitoring me? He's got to be going with us, right?" your voice shakes as you watch the two men walk towards the door.

When Yaga shakes his head, your heart sinks to the deepest pit of your stomach. "No. Gojo is only in charge of you while you're in Tokyo. Kyoto is entirely different."

You remain silent, your mind completely shocked and fogged up from the news as the two men get ready to go. You only come back to reality after hearing the clattering of handcuffs.

"What's that for?" you ask quietly, as though you are only talking to yourself.

"I'm sorry," Yaga sighs. "Trust me, this wasn't my idea. It's more of a formality from Kyoto's side."

"'Kay," you nod as you obediently extend your hands out to Yaga, as though you were back with the ungodly man who gave you to the school.

I won't get to talk to Gojo before I leave. I won't find out what he knows. What if I never come back here...

"Let's go, you two," you hear Yaga's voice, and begin to walk towards the door.

You continue to follow them compliantly as they walk out of the building. As you approach a car that's pulled up to the front of the school, you hesitate.