𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

The next morning you're awoken by loud knocks on your door and Gojo calling out to you. "Y/N!" he shouts, "Time to get up, that's enough beauty rest!"

It's morning already? You groan as you roll over in bed, Was last night even real?

"Just because you had a busy evening last night doesn't mean you get to sleep in all day!" he continues to call out from the other side of the wall. Immediately you realize it hadn't been a dream. You quickly sit up and swing your feet around to the side of your bed. "You're going on another trip with the first years today!"

"Alright, alright, I'll be right out," you shout back as you stand up.

"Oh, and by the way, you don't have to wear the girls' uniform as long as you wear black," he adds. "But you can if you want... you do look cute in that skirt."

"Gojo, go away!" you huff as you walk across the room.

"I'll be waiting," he hums. "Don't take too long admiring your room."

After he's done speaking, Gojo walks away. For a moment you're left confused with his words. What does he mean by 'admiring' my room? You shake it off until your hands reach the handle to your dresser. You look up and see the walls of your room have been painted. You turn around and find your room beautifully decorated with lights, plants, and blankets so soft you fell right asleep before noticing anything else last night.

Turning back to your dresser, you open it up to see that it's fully stocked with all kinds of clothes. A lot of them you don't remember trying on or seeing Gojo purchase yesterday so where could they have come from?

You decide to put the mystery to bed for now since Gojo's waiting for you. After fixing yourself up in the bathroom you come back to put on a black shirt with a single sleeve and a black skirt that Gojo bought for you yesterday. You also find a pair of black boots that you slide easily into.

When you're ready, you leave your room and step outside. There, you find Gojo with a huge smirk on his face. "Ah, I'm glad you stuck with the skirt thing," he hums. You go to strike him with your hand but are stopped short by his infinity.

"You ass," you growl.

"Don't be like that," he sighs, "the kids are watching."

With that, you look to the side and see the three first-years watching you. You're shocked and disappointed in yourself that you hadn't seen them standing there. Quickly, you drop your hand back to your side and smile. "Good morning," you hum.

"Good morning," Yuuji replies as he does his best to hold in a chuckle.

"Morning, Y/N," Kugisaki teases, not even attempting to hold back a smirk.

Lastly, Megumi replies with a quick, "Good morning," as though it was business as usual.

You nod to them before leaning to Gojo and whispering for only him to hear. "You really shouldn't be making comments like that in front of your students..."

"Oh come on, Y/N," he chuckles, not keeping to the low way of speaking like you had, "they're old enough to know about that kinda stuff so it's okay."

"That's not what I meant," you reply through gritted teeth. You then suddenly remember what happened back in your room and turn to face the three kids. "Did you guys set all of that stuff up in my room?" you ask sincerely.

Together, the three of them nod. With a huge grin, you pull them close and thank them. "It means a lot," you admit as you pull away. "I've never had any place that looked as nice as my room does now. I really appreciate the thought you all put into it."