𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

As you approach the Tokyo school's principal, he berates Gojo for his actions in Kyoto, to which the latter only pouts.

"Y/N," the principal then looks towards you with a sincere expression in his eyes. "I am happy to have you back, though."

"Thank you," you nod as you feel Gojo's eyes burn into your side, "I'm glad to be back."

"And I must apologize for tricking you that morning when I brought you to Kyoto," he bows.

"It's alright," you reply a bit awkwardly, hoping that Gojo will save you from the conversation.

"Yaga," he interrupts, standing up tall, "I need to update you on her situation."

"Very well," Yaga nods, "Let's go to my office."

On the walk to Yaga's office, you question why you must be in attendance. The two of them talk over you as though you aren't there anyway. And why shouldn't they? It's not like you really mean anything either to them, right?

The second Yaga shuts his door to his office, Gojo turns to you. "Can you tell him what you told me?" he asks.

Surprised, you only nod for a moment as you search for the right words to use. You finally begin by explaining to Yaga how you met Choso in the basement of your kidnapper's house and the boy whose body you just buried a little over an hour ago.

"If you don't mind my input," Gojo politely interrupts, "it's likely that others know she exists... such as Suguru."

Suguru? Like my Suguru?

"I was thinking the same," Yaga nods. "Keep a close eye on Y/N, okay? And don't leave her alone for too long outside."

"You got it," Gojo responds with a thumbs up. "That's what I was planning to do anyway. I had the perfect plan to take her out with me this afternoon."

"Since when?" you tease, calling his bluff.

"We don't have to go," he smirks, "if you don't want to."

"Of course I do," you smile, "I would do just about anything for a change of scenery."

"Don't pretend like you don't want to go out with me now," Gojo chuckles, "just the other night you-"

Yaga clears his throat, cutting Gojo off at just the right time. "Please remember that I am still here and while I have no problems with the two of you going somewhere, this is a professional setting."

"You got it," Gojo hums before holding his hand out to you. "Shall we?"

You nod as you wrap your hand around his and walk out of Yaga's room. Once you arrive outside of the building, Gojo stops.

"Can you be ready by four?" he asks seriously.

"Sure," you nod.

"Good. I'll meet you back here then."

When you turn to walk away, you can't help but be a bit confused by his motives. Little do you know that all motives float away from Gojo's brain momentarily as he watches you walk away.

 Little do you know that all motives float away from Gojo's brain momentarily as he watches you walk away