𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

A few days after Gojo had offered you to move in with him, you begin to pack up your room. Kugisaki comes in with some cardboard boxes, Megumi right behind her with a bored expression on his face.

"It's not fair," Kugisaki sighs. "I can't believe you're leaving us!"

"Y/N isn't a student here. There's no reason she should be living in the dorms," Megumi reminds her.

"Yeah, I know, but I still don't want her to leave!"

"It's not like we're never going to see her anymore," Megumi groans in annoyance.

Just then, Yuuji barges in. "Yeah, that's because Y/N is moving in with Gojo-Sensei!"

You stop folding the clothes in your dresser as the words fall from Yuuji's mouth. You decided not to tell the first years about moving in with Gojo because you weren't exactly sure how to handle it... Apparently, Gojo thought differently.

"How'd you find out about that?!" you ask him.

"Gojo told me," he shrugs as though it wasn't a big deal.

"That idiot," you sigh to yourself.

"Why don't you look happy, Y/N?" Yuuji asks. "It's cool 'cause it's like you're official now!"

You chuckle at the fact you're still accepting advice from first-year high school students. "Uh, I really don't think that's how it works..."

"It is," Kugisaki nods wisely. "Sensei always talks about you when you're not around. And the way he talks, he totally wants you to himself! Otherwise, he wouldn't want you to live with him before you find someone else to live with," she chuckles.

"It was horrible phrasing, but she's not completely wrong," Megumi chimes in.

Kugisaki nods proudly this time and places her boxes onto your bed. "That doesn't mean you actually have to move in with him and leave us, though. You could always just stay here instead."

"Agreed!" Yuuji emphasizes as he places his boxes beside hers.

You smile to yourself as you take a pile of your folded clothes and place them into a box.

"I'm sure you'll be seeing enough of me. I actually have a bit of news for you..."

I wasn't going to say anything yet, but since Satoru beat me to the 'moving in with him' news, I might as well get to tell them this first.

The three of them look at you inquisitively, curiously trying to figure out what you're going to say.

"Principal Yaga offered me a job once I get my teaching certification!" you explain.

"That's awesome, Y/N!" Yuuji beams.

Kugisaki hugs you, relief clear in her face as she lets out a sigh. "So you really aren't leaving us!"

You smile as you hug her back, only fading when you catch the serious look on Megumi's face.

"Is that what you really want to do?" he asks a bit worriedly. "Teach?"

"I do," you nod. "Without a teacher like Gojo, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish everything I have. There could also be people like me out there, too, and I want to do what I can to help them if it's possible!"

That doesn't mean I don't want to save people, like that boy we buried a while back but I want to save people in a way that they can be strong enough to stand up for themselves!

The sound of clapping then fills your ears. You and the first years look towards the door to find Gojo leaning to the side of the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Yo," he smiles as he stands up properly. "That was a nice speech, Y/N."

"Do you need something?" you sigh. He wasn't supposed to come collect your things for another half hour. He is seriously impatient.

"I wanted to tell you to hurry up 'cause I want to bring you back to my place," he says a bit too honestly, resulting in a disgusted look on Megumi's face.

"'Our place'," Kugisaki corrects her teacher. "You should say 'our place' now, Sensei."

"You're right," Gojo clears his throat. "Hurry up, 'cause I want to bring you back to our home, Y/N."

You can't pinpoint exactly what it is about him saying that, but it's got you absolutely weak in the knees. Luckily, Megumi ruins the moment before you have the chance to a fool out of yourself.

"Gross," he comments plainly before walking towards Gojo in an attempt to leave the room.

Gojo pats him on the shoulder, whispering something that you can't quite hear, but results in a somehow even more disgusted look on poor Megumi's face. After that, you, Yuuji, and Kugisaki work quickly together to help you finish packing. The two of them complain a bit here and there occasionally, but you really don't mind it. Besides, it's not like you can blame them. You will miss getting to see them as often as you have been since you moved in.

Finally, you get into Gojo's house

Finally, you get into Gojo's house. And the moment you do, your mouth almost drops on sight.

It's fucking huge!

"Where the hell do you get the money to pay for all this crap?!" you say, mostly just thinking aloud.

"Don't worry about it," he nods. "Come on, this way!"

As he leads you through the house, it somehow just gets bigger and bigger. Each room you walk into seems larger than the last. How can he even call this a house? It's more like a mansion! The likes of which you've never even been inside before.

"I've never lived in a place like this before," you comment, completely gobsmacked. "It's way different from the orphanage, my old studio apartment, and the dorm room!"

"I hope it doesn't make you feel too uncomfortable," he says with a hint of concern.

"No, of course not!" you shake your head. "I really appreciate you having me here!"

"Good," he smiles. "I'm glad to have you here, too."

Once you make your way to a large pair of double doors, Gojo pushes his way through and places the last of the boxes down beside the others he'd already placed. You take a moment to admire the large bedroom you now find yourself standing in.

Gojo takes you by your hand and spins you around gently to lace his fingers in with yours.

"Seriously, I am happy you decided to move in with me," he says honestly.

You smile, a bit taken back and flustered for a moment that he actually admitted it.

"And I'm happy you invited me."