Gabriel

Gabriel, a short yet powerful man who radiates an out air of tricks and mischief. His trademark devious curved smile is almost always playing upon those pale pink lips. His dark eyebrows are always cocked upwards in amusement and his greased back golden hair always sits perfectly in place. Each strand is delicately tucked behind his ears, encasing his angelic face and complementing his golden eyes that glisten like a bottle of old whiskey sitting in the soft morning light. Between his pale lips it is often common to see a simple sweet treat resting between those white teeth of his.

His tiny hands hold his sharp silver angel blade firmly in place, the tips of his fingers slightly hidden by his lengthy shirt sleeves. His pants hang low on his hips, held up only a black leather belt as the bottoms bunched down at his feet due to the fact that they were far to long . His button up shirt was lose and flowed down his solid form nicely. His arms were covered with a thick green jacket whose collar was popped slightly up and hung crookedly around his neck.

Gabriel was a tricky archangel and you nearly never saw him frown. Just be sure to watch your back when he's in town. You never know when he'll get bored and bring his next victim around. He's gone for the hour, his blood on the ground, but many have asked if his life is really through. Some believe his wings will flutter again while the rest of our crew just thinks were all mad. But whatever you believe just keep this in mind, nobody is ever really dead on this painful show that we've claimed as our home. Is Gabriel alive or dead maybe we'll never know, but there are always the ones who believe that's theres always more than just meets the eye.