Claw Marks and Bitten Skin (Sabriel)

Sam grabbed his plaid shirt and rubbed lightly at the angry red scratches all down his back.

Normally, scratches like these came from a violent monster hunt, but this time Sam had been battling a new kind of monster.

Actually, battling is the wrong word. It was more like a wild, animalistic need… A bond of love shared between and Hunter and an Archangel as their bodies moved together in sync.

Heads thrown back in ecstasy as one thrust into the other. Slippery skin, and sweaty hair, heavy breathing and gasps of pleasure filling the room. Nails dragging down his back and lips sucking warmly at skin of another. That was the kind of things that made this marks on his body.

Beside Sam, Gabriel stood stiffly and tried to stretch his soreness away, though he was almost too blissed out to notice the pain. Gabriel also grabbed his shirt and began to pull it on slowly.

Sam smirked as his eyes trailed across the hickies that had bloomed against Gabriel’s skin. The marks would be there for days, letting everyone know that this archangel was his.

The two of them looked into each other’s eyes knowingly and exchanged a quick, heated kiss as they traced the marks on each other’s skin.

Their love was pure and strong. Both endlessly devoted to one another for all of time.