Happiness (Wincest)

They lay outside in the cool autumn weather, the grass swaying lazily around them in the warm evening air.

Sam's head rested in the crook of his brothers arm. Staring up at the clouds drifting slowly overhead.

After a while, Sam began to feel someone staring at him.

He slowly turned his head towards his brothers and found two green glowing orbs looking back at him.

There was a small soft smile playing at the corner of Dean's lips as Sam asked, "Dude, what? Why are you staring at me like that?"

Dean chuckled lightly making Sam's body shake from his brothers movements.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are Sammy?" Dean asked in the still air.

Sam blushed and smirked as he said, "What happened to no chick flick moments?"

Dean flushed red and mumbled, "I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

Sam turned onto his side in his brothers arms as he whispered back, "Well I think you're beautiful too."

To that, Dean simply smiled and stared deeply into Sam's eyes once again.

Sam carefully leaned his head forward and placed a small fleeting kiss on his older brother's lips.

"I love you Dean." Sam whispered against Dean's lips.

Hungrily Dean pulled Sam in once again and kissed him heatedly.

They kissed for what seemed like years before they both had to break away and breathe.

As they caught their breath together, foreheads pressed together. Dean slowly entwined his fingers into Sam's long flowing hair and finally whispered, "I love you too Sammy."

Then, together they lay side by side in silence until night finally fell upon them and called them back to reality.