Supply Run (Sabriel)

Art by Nile-Kun on Tumblr

"God Damn it Gabriel." Sam hissed as he heard a shopping cart rumbling down the aisle.

Sam sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as the noise got louder and louder. Very slowly he looked up and saw Gabriel, sitting in the shopping cart, arms thrown up, and his hair whipping around his face.

"WEEEEEEE!" Gabriel wailed as he got closer to Sam.

In irritation Sam grabbed the side of the cart, stopping it as it passed.

"Knock it the fuck off Gabe." Sam snarled quietly.

Gabriel crossed his arms and jutted his bottom lip out. "You never have any fun Samsquatch. You need to get this stick out of your ass and live. You only live once right?"

Sam blinked once and gave the trickster a blank stare as he said, "I have died six fucking times Gabriel."

Gabriel shrugged, "Eh. One... six, it doesn't matter much. As long as you're alive you should try and enjoy it right?"

Sam rolled his eyes took a defeated breath and said, "Why the fuck did I even agree to take you on a supply run with me?"

"It's because you love me Sammich." Gabriel said as he tried to sound completely innocent.

"You're making me question even that decision..." Sam grumbled as he shook his head.

Gabriel climbed out of the cart and moved closer to Sam.

"You know you love me big guy. How could you resist me?" Gabriel asked as he lifted on his toes to try and reach his lips.

"No, stop. I'm supposed to be mad at you!" Sam protested as he halfheartedly tried to push the archangel away and attempted to hide his smile.

He could never stay mad at Gabriel for long. -Even if he was being a little shit-

Gabriel smirked and managed to place a small kiss on the hunter's dry lips.

"We'll see how long you can stay mad at me them." Gabriel chimed as stood in front of Sam. "I have got all day. You'll eventually snap."

Sam bit his lip. He knew Gabriel was right. He would just have to see how long he could hold out this time.