Teach You (Sabriel)

Art by Andlatitude on Tumblr

Music was playing slowly in the background as two men tried to dance together in the dim light of an old quiet motel room.

"Come on, you'll get the hang of it Gabriel. Take a step this way- no the other way Gabe." Sam said as he clasped the archangel's hand warmly.

"Dancing is hard..." Gabriel grumbled as he once again stepped on Sam's foot.

"You're just stubborn." Sam scoffed as he awkwardly spun the angel out and back in slowly.

When Gabriel was back in Sam's arms, he realized that their bodies were now pressed extremely close together.

"S-Samsquatch?" Gabriel asked breathlessly as he gazed into the hunter's dark brownish green eyes.

Their faces were close now and Gabriel wanted to press his lips against his boyfriend's lips, but Sam suddenly moved before he could kiss him.

The next thing Gabriel knew was that he found his body being bowed backwards, supported by Sam's strong arms.

Then, after a minute Sam lifted the archangel back up and pulled him into a warm kiss.

"You'll pick it up soon enough Gabe." Sam said in a hushed whisper as the music still played behind them.

The night grew later and later as the sleepy couple clumsily danced the rest of the night away.

Sharing quiet whispers and compassionate kisses as each one swayed to the music.