Sexy Studying (Hajime Hinata x Female Reader Lemon)

Thank you ItsPolish for requesting this. I'm sorry I couldn't do all of your requests, but I ended up receiving a lot more than I expected. Regardless, I hope you enjoy!

~~~

There's a common stereotype that boring people live boring lives. Ordinary people don't have interesting things happen to them, and plain people have the personality of white chalk. However, if you honestly took the time to look at those 'boring' people, you'd realize that they can be more interesting and creative than you could ever imagine.

(Name) was a student of Hope's Peak Academy. She wasn't an ultimate, but was still excited to be a part of the great school she admired since she was young. She wasn't the most social, but did have a massive crush on a student by the name of Hajime Hinata.

Unfortunately for her, Hajime was as dense as a brick when it came to romance. No matter what attempts at flirting (Name) tried, Hajime just seemed so oblivious to what was happening to him. Would she really just have to come out and say 'I love you!'?

An idea soon came to her when she learned Hajime had recently been accepting students to pay for tutoring from him. He had high grades, and he found that he could easily explain the material to other students.

Now (Name) was also an incredibly intelligent student, maybe even more so than Hajime, but a wonderful plan soon came from this knowledge being released. She did her classes like normal, but fabricated a fake report card stating that her grades were lower than average. She used this to have her parents 'force' her to get a tutor so she could work on raising her grades.

With this act successfully fooling her parents, she went to convince Hajime to tutor her. It's not like he would mind if she was paying him, so there shouldn't be any issues here.

"Why do you want me to tutor you (Name)? Aren't you one of the top in class?"

Of course Hajime would remember her high scores... Wait! He remembered her high scores! The fact he remembered a detail like that made (Name)'s heart flutter. But she quickly shook that thought away, remembering what she came here to do.

"I was, but my grades have been slipping lately. I think I've been staying up too late, so I'm not comprehending what the teacher's teaching. Do you think you can help me? I already saw your rates for payment, and I'm more than willing to pay the price for a successful education."

Hajime was hesitant, but didn't really have a reason to refuse. A moment or two later, he nods.

"Yeah, I don't mind giving you some tutoring lessons. I usually do early evening hours for my tutoring lessons. Could you perhaps drop by my dorm room around six this evening? I don't share the room with anyone, so there isn't any worry of distractions or being bothered."

(Name) couldn't help but smile at how perfect this was. She would be heading to Hajime's place, where he was staying alone. And to have the session closer to the evening is just...

"Of course. I remember your dorm room number from your little card featuring your tutoring information. See you at six then!"

And with that (Name) headed down the hallway out of the school building. Everything was going along perfectly, and the tutoring session hadn't even started yet. Perhaps she should get a quick shopping trip in before it's time to show up for the tutoring session.

~ ~ ~

You had made sure to show up at Hajime's dorm room five minutes early, as you didn't want to end up being late. You had to savor every minute of Hajime's time she was buying. Although if you're lucky he'll let you have some more time to spend together.