Worthy Of A Princess? (Gonta Gokuhara X Female Reader Fluff)

This was requested by Spooky_Nerd I hope you enjoy it! I'll have your other request out as soon as possible. Until then...

Also, unless anyone is confused, this is an AU where there's no killing game. I was informed of this on a place other than wattpad. 

In addition, I'm still accepting requests, so feel free to request away! =^-^=

~~~

Gonta's dream had always been to be a perfect gentleman. No matter what he did, he wanted to do it in a gentlemanly manner. That was his goal. His desire. All he ever wanted.

And one day, he finally got to achieve that end-goal.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. First off, he had to accomplish a few things before he got there. The first being simple.

And that was...

... Meeting you.

Gonta had been heading to his classes, excited to not only meet his new classmates, but learn about being a better gentleman, when he noticed a female admiring a swarm of butterflies that were traveling somewhere.

Excited to find another bug-lover, Gonta walked up to the female.

"Hello. You like butterflies too?" Gonta questioned.

The female turned to Gonta, and nodded.

"Yeah. They're so beautiful." The female responded.

"Gonta agree. What's you name? My name Gonta." Gonta introduced himself.

Shaking off the odd speech patterns, the female responded.

"My name's (y/n). It is very nice to meet you." (y/n) said, before holding out her hand for Gonta to shake.

After taking a second to realize what was going, Gonta took (y/n)'s hand, and shook it.

"Gonta also think it is nice to meet you. You ultimate too?" Gonta questioned.

(y/n) smiled, and nodded.

"Yep! I'm the ultimate (talent)." (y/n) said with pride.

"Gonta think that talent very amazing! Gonta is ultimate Entomologist." Gonta praised.

(y/n) looked away, a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"T-Thank you..." (y/n) shyly responded.

Gonta smiled.

"Anytime. Would (y/n) like to be Gonta's friend? Gonta think (y/n) can help Gonta become great gentleman!" Gonta requested.

Seeing Gonta's excited face, (y/n) just couldn't refuse.

"Sure. I'd love to help you become a gentleman, as well as be your friend!"

Gonta's smile only increased.

... And that was just the first step...

After that day, (y/n) and Gonta only grew closer and closer to each other. Gonta was like a friendly giant to Gonta, and Gonta could only think of (y/n) as a princess worthy of a gentleman.

Which in turn, actually made Gonta a bit depressed, since he still didn't see himself as a gentleman.

'How can Gonta possibly be in relationship with princess (y/n)? Gonta not gentleman yet...' Gonta thought with a sad frown.

Luckily for him, (y/n) had noticed a change in behavior in Gonta, and decided to ask him about it.

"Gonta? Are you doing alright? You seem to be acting a bit off lately..." (y/n) questioned with a worried tone.