My Target Loves Me? (Yandere!Izuru Kamakura X Assassin!Nonbinary!Reader Lemon)

Here you go raidenshogunishot for the request. I hope you'll enjoy it; I know I had fun writing it.

~ ~ ~

(Name), despite having an ultimate-level talent, didn't attend Hope's Peak. They preferred to work on jobs and rack in the cash. What was their talent? Simple: they were the ultimate assassin.

They haven't failed a job yet, and don't intend to now that they've been given an ultimate title. Although with their new job, it turns out they'll be heading to Hope's Peak after all. Their target appeared to be a student at the school; a guy named Izuru Kamakura. Oddly enough, his talent wasn't given to them. Is he just a reserve course student then? If so then this'll be easy.

They were given a student ID and uniform to disguise themselves. It'd be easier to move around the school this way, and once they kill the target they'll be able to go on their way with the huge cash prize.

It wasn't difficult to find the student records showcasing all the classes. They just needed to find which class this Izuru guy was in, then head there to take him out.

Surprisingly, he wasn't showing up in any of the class rosters. Not an ultimate student, or a reserve course student. Not a staff member, not an employee of any kind... Just who was this guy?

It took contacting their client to give them more details about Izuru. Turns out he's a secret to most of the school; seems like he's a science experiment of some kind. Supposedly he's the school's greatest creation; although to them he's just a target they need to take out.

They were given some schematics of the building, and with it they were able to find where Izuru was located. Using forged ID's to get past the security, they were soon outside of the room where Izuru would be. They braced themselves, ready for anything. Their gun in one hand, and their poison-tipped knife in the other.

Unlocking the door, they head inside. To their surprise, the room was almost completely vacant. All there was was a small bed in the center of the room, with Izuru Kamakura sitting on it. He was wearing what sort've looked like a hospital gown. Even so, they had to admit he was pretty attractive; he definitely had nice hair.

"You're Izuru Kamakura, right?"

Glancing around the room, they quickly shot down the few security cameras that were there. Given how nobody seemed to be rushing in the room, nobody must be manning the cameras at the moment; how stupid.

"And you're here to kill me?"

They frowned, gun still held up towards him. They were ready to fire, but had to be sure that he didn't have a weapon he could use to fire back. He certainly didn't seem armed...

"I don't have a weapon; all I have is the robe I'm currently wearing."

You paused, surprised that he seemed to be able to tell what you were thinking. It was easy to see that they were here to kill, but to wonder what he had on him...?

"I have many talents; I'm the cultivation of every talent imaginable. Being able to tell what one person is thinking is child's play."

You did your best to keep your gun steady, finger on the trigger. You couldn't let him get to you. You fired the gun, shocked when he dodged each and every one with ease.

"You'll have to be more original than that; although nothing you could try would work. I commend the effort though."

In an instant Izuru was behind you, having grabbed both of your weapons. If he touched the poison he would-

"I didn't touch the poison before tossing it to the side. It was a good try though. The gun as well; it's clearly an expensive model."

You couldn't do anything as the weapons you had brought were flung to the other side of the room. With how fast he had gotten behind you, it's clear that trying to run and grab them before he could reach it would end in failure.