My Toy (Mastermind!Kokichi x Female Reader)

Thank you xtsukiexe for requesting this. I'm sorry it took a while, but I hope it's worth it. You didn't give any specifics, so I hope you'll still enjoy this.

~ ~ ~

When in a killing game, it's figured that you would hate the people behind the creation of said game. You would want to team up with those put in your situation and work together to defeat the 'mastermind' behind your situation. Still, there are times that you don't always get along...

"Himiko, you should clean up your own stuff instead of relying on Tenko to help you out." You stated, standing up with your own dishes.

With Kirumi having died from her execution just a couple of days ago, you had noticed the laziness of certain people. However, Himiko had gotten the worst in your eyes. She adored Angie and her 'Atua', yet didn't mind letting Tenko do things for her despite not liking her. It was easy for others to notice your irritation growing for Himiko.

"(Name), it's alright. I really don't mind helping Himiko out-"

You sigh softly, which ends up cutting Tenko off. You had decided to walk away before you say anything you regret, and help Tsumugi and Kaito who had offered to clean up the dishes for everyone's breakfast.

"(Name), I know you and Himiko's personalities don't clash, but it's not good to let your emotions get the better of you." Tsumugi warned as she worked on drying the plates.

"I know, I know. It's just irritating how she doesn't seem to feel guilty for how she abuses Tenko, and is an overall burden to the group. I mean, it's her magic act where Ryoma died-"

You hadn't noticed that Kaito had been listening in on your chat with Tsumugi until he forced his way in.

"(Name), how dare you say that. Himiko was only trying to cheer everyone up. She never intended for Ryoma to die."

Somehow, it wasn't a surprise that Kaito was now attacking you for what you said. Even with how little you've had to get to know everyone, Kaito just seems like the type to stand up for others. With how you tended to speak your mind without thinking beforehand, you had a feeling from the beginning you and Kaito may not get along.

"Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact she's a burden to the group."

Sighing, you set down the dish you were cleaning. Shaking your hands to dry them off, you turn to leave the kitchen.

"I think I'm going to head back to my room now. I'll be sure to take care of the dinner dishes for you guys."

Everyone had decided when Kirumi died that it'd be best to assign shifts to take care of certain jobs that needed to be done. Cleaning, cooking... Kirumi being gone left a huge hole that would take a lot to make up for.

Exiting the dining hall, you groan as you head through the halls of the building. It's not like you want everyone to hate Himiko, but when she's the biggest burden of the group, she shouldn't be allowed to have so much slack...

"(Name), (Name)!"

Turning behind you, you see Kokichi rushing towards you. You had a feeling he wouldn't stop before he reached you, so you stepped to the side to avoid his attempt of a tackling hug. Kokichi pouted as he realized that he had missed his target, and turned to you.

"Why did you avoid me (Name)? Do you really hate me that much?"

You could tell those tears threatening to spill from his eyes were fake, and rolled your eyes. Unlike some of the other students, you could tolerate Kokichi's antics. It didn't hurt that you had intimidated him into not pranking you; it's easier to like someone when they aren't causing you problems. However, you weren't one to shy away from stating your mind. If you didn't want to hug, you didn't.