Complete Isolation (Yandere!Ryoma Hoshi X Female Reader)

I tried doing a different kind of approach for the yandere story MissesJ9, and I think it turned out quite well. I hope you'll enjoy it.

~ ~ ~

"I'm sure you all can figure out why we're here today for this emergency meeting, but in case you haven't we're here to talk about the recent... events that have been happening."

(Name) was among the group of students seated in a semicircle, Kaede standing in front of the group with a white board behind her. She wrote down names of their fellow classmates, crossing out a select few.

"These are the classmates who have been killed. Gender doesn't seem to be a factor, but maybe there's something we're not seeing. Shuichi, have you managed to come up with any correlation so far?"

Shuichi averts his gaze, taking a deep sigh before responding, "Well, I did notice one thing; I could be wrong though. Gender isn't a factor, neither talent or friend group. The only thing I could notice was that all of those targeted were more outgoing; the ones who always interacted with a large range of people. The only one who seems to fit that description that is still here with us is you, Kaede..."

Kaede frowns softly, writing down 'outgoing' on the board. She took a deep sigh, trying to compose herself. She never felt like the leader of the group, and in such a dangerous situation was quite terrifying if she was being honest.

"I see... Kirumi, did you manage to find out if any other classes have been affected?"

Kirumi shook her head, pulling out some papers in a folder, "I made sure to check each class, even the reserve course classes, but we're the only class that's had our numbers reduced. Even the staff can't figure out why this is happening to us."

Kaede frowned softly, writing the results on the board as well. She wasn't an ultimate detective, but she knew everyone was relying on her at the moment. She was the last one who seemed to have the personality to bring everyone together; she couldn't fail.

"Um, if I may say something for a moment..." Tsumugi starts, mumbling a bit over her words, "My anime watching experience has taught me that in situations like this the culprit is someone in the group... to put it plainly, the person killing off our classmates is one of us..."

The group froze from Tsumugi's words. This was a possibility that everyone had considered at least once, but something that no one wanted to admit. It would mean them coming together would be pointless.

(Name), who had been quiet the entire time decided to speak up, "If I may ask... why wasn't everyone invited to the meeting?"

While most of the students still alive were invited to this meeting, not everyone was told of this occurring. Maki, Tenko, Korekiyo, and Ryoma were excluded from the meeting.

"I guess when thinking along the possibility Tsumugi mentioned, those four were the most likely to commit this crime. Maki, Korekiyo, and Ryoma have all admitted to killing before, and Tenko seems like if angered she could possibly kill... although out of the four she's the least likely since she doesn't seem like she'd kill the girls..." Kaede explained.

(Name) frowned, wishing they wouldn't exclude those four from the group. She cared about all of her classmates, and it seemed wrong to exclude them from this important meeting.

Some time passed, and it was clear that no progress was to be made at this meeting. Shuichi promised to do his best to investigate the matter, although told everyone to 'not get their hopes up'. It's a shame he always put himself down.

"Hey (Name), before you leave... I was planning on holding a slumber party with the other girls here in the meeting; would you like to join?"

(Name) wasn't a big fan of big gatherings, but given the current situation it was clearly safer to stay in a big crowd. Agreeing, (Name) could only hope that this could lead to the safety of everyone in the group.