Hidden Truth (Kokichi Oma X Short!Male Reader Fluff)

When I went to the account that requested this, it said that their account couldn't be found. I'm unsure if they deleted their account or what, but regardless I hope everyone enjoys. And if the person who requested this finds this, hopefully you'll like it as well.

~ ~ ~

(Name) had always been the best at lying. No one had been able to come close to his talent. That is, until he came to Hope's Peak. Now he was still the ultimate liar; he wouldn't have been invited to Hope's Peak if that wasn't the case.

In his class however, there was a student that seemed quite proficient at lying; Kokichi Oma. He seemed to trick a lot of their shared classmates with his lies, although (Name) could see through them. Being such a talented liar made it so he could point out others' lies.

Despite this, the two of you became good friends. Kokichi seemed to enjoy trying to make a lie that would get past you, as well as tell when you were lying to him. He hasn't succeeded yet, but he's determined.

Today the two of you had decided to hang out, and you had just invited Kokichi to your place. You didn't really have anything to hide, and you had even gone to the trouble of ordering some Panta for Kokichi to enjoy.

"I'm letting myself in!" You could hear Kokichi shout.

You headed to the front door, seeing Kokichi closing the door behind him before removing his shoes. You had mentioned before how you had carpet inside your house, and didn't really want people wearing shoes inside your house; it's nice to see that he had remembered.

"Glad you could make it."

"Yeah, well I almost couldn't. The police nearly caught me and my group in our most recent scheme, but luckily with my supreme leading talent I could lead my group to a safe escape route."

You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, right. Your group was trying to escape, but it wasn't because of a scheme or the police."

Kokichi groans.

"Aw you got me. Well, whatever. One of these days I'll get past you."

"Sure you will. Anyway, anything in particular you want to do?"

"I mean, not really. Do you have any Panta? I'm thirsty."

You nodded.

"I'll go get some."

You headed to the kitchen to grab a bottle, grabbing yourself a drink as well before returning to Kokichi who had found himself comfortable on your couch. You gave him the bottle before sitting down on the nearby armchair.

"Thanks (Name). You're my favorite person in the world!"

You paused, nearly choking on the sip of your drink you had just taken. It's not embarrassing because he was just messing around, but because he wasn't messing around. Kokichi was telling the truth.

Still, you managed to maintain your composure. One of the things you could do with your lying talent was act a lie as well. Sad when you're happy, calm when you're scared... you get the idea.

"Is that so?"

Kokichi nods, smiling widely.

"Yep. Anyway, let's play a game. You try to keep up a lie, and I'll try to break down your act."

Hm...

"Alright, I guess that seems like a good challenge. I'll have to make one rule though; no physical touch or using objects to touch me."

"Deal!"

"I suppose the last question I need to ask is what lie you're wanting me to keep up. Am I supposed to be angry, happy, or...?"

Kokichi shook his head at your suggestions.

"None of those. I'm wanting you to just stay calm. A normal, neutral attitude and expression. Are you ready?"

You took a moment to take a deep breath, preparing your 'neutral' lie. You took a sip of your drink before responding.

"I'm ready. Bring it on."

"Wow you're good. Even that phrase sounded neutral. That'll make my victory all the more exciting!"

You simply waited for Kokichi's 'assault'. You wondered what he would try to do; he's tried to get past your lies many times before, using various techniques and strategies. Does he have a plan he thinks will work?

"(Name), sweetheart... I never thought I'd find someone as amazing as

you. I mean, you can lie better than me; and that's saying something."

Wait, was Kokichi's plan to simply fluster you!? He's going to have to do better than that to break your lie; still, you would be lying if you said you weren't flustered...

"I mean, come on... Someone as cute as you, and it doesn't hurt that you're tiny. I mean, look at you. Himiko's a giant compared to you."

Okay, now that's just uncalled for. You wanted to frown, get upset and tell him that he isn't much better than you... But you were trying to win this game. Still, he was doing better than any of his other attempts so far, that's for sure.

"Seriously though, you're great to hang out with. I mean, my people have been wondering if I'll ever get a second-in-command... I would tell them yes, but I can't tell them anything until I get you to agree to be my second-in-command. To do that though, we'd have to date... And I don't consider a relationship official unless we kiss..."

Why was Kokichi doing this to you? Did he know that you were developing a crush on him? What could you possibly say to him? How do you respond to something like that?! It wouldn't be having this effect on you if he was lying, so Kokichi actually felt this way for you...?!

"Ha! I win! (Name), your face is so red right now. Here, look."

Kokichi pulled out a mini mirror from one of his pockets. You're not sure why Kokichi had that on him, but you decided to ignore that and look at yourself. Sure enough, your face was burning bright red; you had finally lost to Kokichi.

"Yeah... good job..."

Kokichi chuckles, plopping himself with you onto the arm chair. You two were squished together, only making yourself more embarrassed.

"Well? Are you up for a kiss? Your face says you're interested in such... For once you're easy to read."

You averted your gaze, trying your best to remain calm. Even so... You decided to not respond with words, but rather to simply go in for the kiss. Kokichi seemed a bit taken aback, but still kissed back. It didn't take too long, but by the end of it your face wasn't the only one that was red.

"Well now... You know (Name), I never thought that I'd date someone shorter than me."

You pouted.

"Can you stop bringing that up? I'm still growing!"

Kokichi chuckled.

"Yeah right, and I'm the ultimate liar. Aw (Name), you really are too adorable."

Kokichi gave you a forehead kiss before ruffling your hair with one of his hands. You swatted his hand away, sighing softly. Out of all your classmates, he was easily the most chaotic of them all... Even so, you wouldn't want to date anyone else; and that's the truth.