Requests (Only Post Requests Here)

I AM DONE WITH THIS AND AM NO LONGER MAKING ANYTHING

Hello, and welcome to my Danganronpa One-Shot book. It's my first one shot book, so I hope my work won't disappoint.

When making a request, please keep in mind I don't mind who you ship or request for. For example:

Any character x Any character

Any character x Reader (female/male/any other identifications)

Any character x Any OC (original character)

When requesting an OC, the more information you can provide the better I will be able to replicate your OC. I do accept taking tags or looking on your profile for the information, so don't be shy when requesting OC's.

I'm not stingy when it comes to scenarios. For example, you can request, but not limited to:

Various AU's (if I'm not sure of the details of your AU details will need to be required)

Gender swap

Various characteristics for characters, even if they aren't 'canon'. For example: Yandere!Makoto, Tsundere!Rantaro, Shy!Kaede, and Tall!Kokichi.

While I'm quite open to various scenarios the oneshots will fall in, there are some topics I'm not too comfortable writing about.

Pedophilia

Physical abuse, or any kind of abuse in general

And while I am open to writing NSFW scenarios, and very comfortable with those requests, there are some things regarding that in which I don't feel comfortable. They are:

Piss kinks (I'm not sure why, but I'm not comfortable with it)

Degradation 

Pedophilia

Non-consent/Rape

Anything with lots of blood/violence, or anything in general that's 'disgusting' as in bodily fluids are used.

When requesting a one-shot, it would be most helpful if you have these things listed:

The characters included (any special characteristics or OC info as well)

Any AU you want (if you don't make it specific I may ask just to make sure)

The genre (fluff, smut, angst, etc)

Any specific scenario you may want to have happen (ex: Hajime works up the courage to ask the reader to prom or Keebo has a romantic date with Miu, and they go stargazing). Having a specific scenario makes it easier to make the request to your exact desire.

Another thing I want to mention is that I don't have a consistent schedule. I'm in college, so I'm busy at times. While I do accept requests in my inbox, I will do requests in the order they were requested. It's only fair in my opinion.

That's all I can think of to write for this right now. You may notice a difference in writing styles from the first couple one-shots, and that's because I just came back a couple months ago after taking a two year hiatus. I don't plan on taking another hiatus, but if something ever comes up to make me need to, I'll be sure to announce it.

Hope I can use my writing skills to make something you'll enjoy! =^-^=

Notice: Only one request per person. If I see you trying to sneak past with multiple requests I will simply remove your requests from my list. Additionally, only requests posted on this chapter and through private messaging will be taken in account.