Your Pleasure is My Pleasure (Kaede Akamatsu X Female Reader X Miu Iruma Lemon)

Milo_child111, I hope you'll enjoy. On another note, this is my 100th one-shot. I have two AN's, so while this is the 102th part, it's the 100th one-shot. It's amazing to see how far I've come. Not only in completing so many requests, but seeing my writing style and skill improve. I'm looking forward to doing more requests for you all.

~ ~ ~

"Do you have any idea what Miu wants to show us?"

Kaede shook her head.

"I'm not sure. I'm sure it's the new project she's been working on in secret, but as for what it is... I don't know."

You, Kaede, and Miu were in a polyamorous relationship. You three loved each other equally, although both Miu and Kaede had admitted that you were the one who brought them together. Simply put, you were the one in the center of the relationship. Even so, Kaede and Miu did love each other; if they didn't you would've felt bad for choosing to date both of them.

Miu loved showing off her newest projects, and this time she seemed especially excited. But given how she had told you both to wear sexy underwear underneath your clothes, it was clear what kind of invention she was coming up with.

The both of you arrived at Miu's ultimate lab, knocking on the door. Hope's Peak had recently implemented ultimate labs for everyone, setting them up to suit each ultimate's tastes.

It didn't take Miu long to answer the door, ushering you both inside. She locked the door behind you both, clearly not wanting to be interrupted by anyone else. The walls were soundproof, so at least if things got noisy you wouldn't embarrass yourself.

"Thanks for coming. I'm happy to present my newest invention! It's going to revolutionize sex between two or more people. I don't have a name for it yet, but it's ready to be used!"

Presenting the invention, you and Kaede were both left confused on what it was meant to do. It seemed like there were little pads you'd connect to your body, but what it was supposed to do, you had no idea.

"Uh, Miu? What does this do?"

"I'm glad you asked Kaede! You use these pads and place them on any part of your body. When another pad is connected to a different person, any pleasure you feel will be felt by the other person as well. Observe!"

Miu was quick to stick a pad to her arm, as well as swiftly placing one on your arm as well. Grabbing a nearby vibrator she had laying around, she put it underneath her skirt to give her pussy a good buzz. As soon as she turned it on, you felt your knees weak, pleasure coming to you all of a sudden.

"Wow... That's amazing..."

Miu smiled proudly, turning off the vibrator and setting it to the side. She removed the pads from both you and her, and began to move it towards a couple of padded lounge chairs. They were the kind that allowed you to lift your feet up, but were incredibly comfy; not the kind you'd find by a pool.

"I already know what we're going to do with this technology. Instead of struggling to focus on everyone's pleasure at the same time, we're each going to give ourselves pleasure which in turn will make everyone else feel the same pleasure. It'll be one big masturbation session that'll leave everyone breathless with three times the pleasure you would normally get!"

Both you and Kaede were left speechless for a minute or two. Three times the pleasure? Could you handle such pleasure? Wouldn't you get overwhelmed?

"Don't worry, I have all my other sex toys available; pick whatever you want!"

It was clear that Miu was intending for you three to do this now. Although it was embarrassing, neither you or Kaede were against it. Both of you quickly stripped off your clothes, although leaving on the lingerie you both were wearing. You could see Miu practically drooling at the sight.

"You both are so sexy! Not as much as me, obviously, but still pretty sexy."

Miu removed her outer clothes to reveal that she had been wearing lingerie the entire time. As always, Miu was sexy to look at. Kaede too. You really had the hottest girlfriends.

"I guess I'll start with these..."

Kaede grabbed a couple items, followed by Miu. You went last, grabbing items different from what Kaede and Miu both grabbed. Once in the chairs, Miu ensured everyone was set up, having a mini test to ensure everyone would feel what the others were feeling.

"Are you ready for the sexiest time ever?! I know I am!"

Miu started by caressing her chest. She had some nipple clamps, and after squeezing her nipples placed them on. You instantly felt the pressure on your nipples, despite nothing being there. The technology was honestly amazing. And while you didn't enjoy wearing nipple clamps, you didn't mind the feeling from them.

Kaede had decided to start with lubing up her fingers and inserting them inside herself. Her skilled fingers were perfect for reaching all the sensitive areas, making you and Miu feel all tingly inside.

You had decided to grab a couple dildos with plenty of lube. One of the dildos was for your pussy, while another was for your ass. Thanks to Miu, you had experimented in the bedroom in ways you hadn't considered doing before, or was too shy to do so.

One had a slick skin so as to easily move in and outside you, while the other one was bumpy to add texture. You decided to use the slick one for your ass, and the bumpy one for your pussy. It was admittedly hard to focus on starting as Kaede's fingers plus Miu's nipple clamps were bringing pleasure.

However, you did manage to start. One hand helped pump the dildo in your pussy, while the other one handled the dildo in your ass. Given the sounds escaping Miu and Kaede's mouths, they were feeling good. Then Miu had to add even more pleasure to the group; she used a suction vibrator and placed it around her clit.

"A-Ah~"

"M-Miu~"

With all this pleasure, it didn't take long for all three of you to reach your orgasms. And with the pleasure of each person's orgasm, you three were already desperate for more. Within a couple minutes each one of you were orgasming once more.

"M-Miu, turn it off. It's too much..."

Miu whined softly, but complied to your request, turning off the suction vibrator.

"I-I meant the invention. The pleasure is too overwhelming."

"I have to agree, Miu..."

Miu quickly turned off the invention, removing the pads from the three of you. All three of you were spent, as Miu wasn't able to stand for long. All she could accomplish was removing the invention and turning it off before collapsing in her chair.

"So, what did you think? Greatest invention ever, right?"

You and Kaede looked at each other before looking at Miu.

"Yeah, it is. I can't wait to use it again."

It was obvious that your future sexual adventures would be brought to a whole new level of pleasure. Even if you were currently spent, you had to admit you were looking forward to doing this again.