The Ultimate Prize (Yandere!Komaru Naegi X Female Reader Lemon)

Here you go piticalusername. I hope you enjoy.

~ ~ ~

(Name) was the younger sister of Junko and Mukuro. Not by much, but enough

that she's not considered capable of helping with taking over Hope's Peak. Instead, she was left to basically babysit the Warriors of Hope in Towa City. At least she had a servant she could boss around to do whatever she wanted. He was kinda creepy, but at least he didn't refuse any orders.

(Name) would help the Warriors of Hope with setting up challenges for the 'villains' and challengers, allowing them to have their fun. You'd step in to help if needed, but for the most part you just watched over them.

At some point a new challenger approaches. Someone the kids wanted to have fun with; a girl named Komaru. She's supposedly the younger sister of Makoto Naegi; this should be interesting...

"I don't mind playing your stupid game; but if I win I want a prize."

The kids already planned to give a prize out, so that's fine. What could she possibly want-

"I want to take (Name) with me if I win. Otherwise I'm not playing."

You clearly didn't want to agree with this, but with the kids ganging up on you you really didn't have any choice. The kids promised that they wouldn't lose, and you watched as Komaru was kicked out to begin the challenges. You wondered what could make Komaru possibly want you as a prize so soon upon meeting you.

If Komaru was being completely honest with herself, she wasn't completely sure why she felt attracted to you. All she knows is that the moment she laid eyes on you she knew she had to have you. No challenges or bratty kids would stand in her way of winning her prize.

Komaru smashed through the challenges, leaving the opposing kid nearly dead before moving onto the next challenge. No Monokuma robot could stop her, no person begging for help could slow her down; she was going to win this.

Seeing the progress, (Name) became worried. At this rate Komaru was going to complete all the challenges, and you didn't want to be handed over as some prize. You're a human for crying out loud, not a trophy.

Deciding it might be best to run away, you grabbed a small bag of essentials and left the building. You didn't care if Junko got upset with you; you're not going to be some prize won by a random girl.

As you were making your escape however, you ran into the one person you didn't want to meet; Komaru. She had you backed into an alleyway, and none of the brats were able to help you at the moment.

"I won fair and square; now you're mine."

You scoffed.

"Did you really think I'd actually follow through with the deal? I do whatever I want, and I don't want to be yours."

"Is that so?"

You observed as Komaru's expression went dark, her grip on the microphone nearly cracking the material. You had to admit that was scaring you a bit, but it would take more than a scary expression for you to give in.

"How about we turn it into a game then? You versus me? Before you were betting on someone else to win for you; it's better than me tying you up and taking you regardless, right?"

You frowned.

"And what would this game possibly entail?"

Komaru smiled.

"You have to do whatever I want for five minutes. If you want me to stop after that time, you can go. If you want to continue then you'll stay with me. Do you agree to these terms?"