I Love All Of You (Kazuichi Soda X Chubby!Insecure!Female Reader Lemon)

This was requested by someone who wishes to be anonymous, so I'll be PM-ing them. Hope you enjoy.
~ ~ ~

 The day started off like any other Saturday for the both of you; you were loitering around in Kazuichi's garage as he worked on his most recent project. Sometimes the both of you would talk, other times just enjoy each other's company. You both didn't have to talk to enjoy each other's presence. Currently you are on your phone, scrolling through random social media.

Even after the both of you began to date you would compare yourself to the other girls online, their beauty seeming to outshine yours in every way. You still remember Kazuichi talking to another student, mentioning how he wanted them "as skinny as possible".

There was no denying the fact that you were a bit on a heavier, chubbier side of weight. Your uniform was multiple sizes larger than your classmates, and your chair was reinforced to help hold up your weight. Kazuichi would defend you from when Saionji would bully you, but even still...

As your finger flickered through the various online pages, your heart sank more and more as more beautiful women showed up. Some in bikinis, dresses, even cute school uniforms... Each outdoing you in each and every way possible.

"Hey babe, you doing alright? What's wrong?"

You were snapped out of your thoughts from Kazuichi's voice, realizing that he was standing in front of you. His expression full of worry and concern, his hand reached forward to wipe away tears you didn't realize had formed on your face.

"Y-Yeah, I'm just fine..."

Kazuichi frowned, clearly not believing you. He was quick to snatch your phone from your hands, looking at the pictures pulled up on the screen. He frowns, turning off your phone as he sets it down to the side.

"Babe, are you seriously feeling sad because of these ladies? Don't you know that you're the only one for me?"

You frowned softly, wiping away a couple of tears as you tried to steady your breathing. Sighing, you responded.

"You say that, but how can you? Don't you want your girlfriend to be as thin as possible? Clearly I'm not that image..."

Kazuichi hesitated, trying to find the right way to form his response. He must've realized where you had heard his "type", and knew he couldn't just deny it without saying anything.

"There was a time where that was the case, but not anymore. Back then I was a shallow guy who only thought a strict look on a girl made her special. I was so wrong. (Name), babe, you're everything I could ask for and more. You're funny, cute, your laugh is adorable... I love everything about you... I love every inch of you."

You frowned softly, clearly having a hard time believing that. When Kazuichi saw your expression, he made up his mind right then and there.

"You know what; I'm going to prove it to you. I'll do whatever it takes until you realize that I do love you."

Before you could say anything, Kazuichi leaned forward and kissed you. Part of you wanted to tell him that this wasn't necessary, that you weren't worth this.... But you would be lying to yourself if you said you didn't want this. If this was going where you thought this was going.... Then you never wanted this to end.

Kazuichi ran his hands through your hair, increasing the intensity of the kiss. Pulling away, Kazuichi pushed right back for another kiss. And another. And another. The both of you were kissing with such passion for what felt like forever, despite it only being a couple of minutes in actuality.

Kazuichi walked away briefly to grab a remote. Pressing one of its buttons, the garage door closed, preventing anyone from watching in on you two. Returning, he helped you to sit on the creation he had finished last week. It was another one of his vehicles, but you knew that you'd be riding something else soon.

"God, fuck, babe... You're so sexy..."

Kazuichi brought you in for more kisses, slipping off various articles of clothing in-between. First your shirt, then his pants, then your bra... A few minutes later the both of you were left without any clothes.

Kazuichi sat on the vehicle, helping you to sit in his lap. You were nervous about being too heavy on his lap, but he didn't seem to mind; at least, he didn't say anything if he did.

While one hand supported your body, the other moved down to your pussy, which was now wet with desire. You were embarrassed, but Kazuichi didn't leave you much time for that as he slipped two fingers inside of you, pumping slowly.

"How could I look at anyone else, babe? Look at you; you're absolutely stunning..."

Kazuichi's fingers moved a bit faster, a third one slipping in. You could feel yourself letting noises out, and felt like you could implode right on the spot. It was embarrassing, and Kazuichi positioned your hands in a way so that you couldn't cover your mouth.

"You sound wonderful, babe... Just like that..."

It was hard to accept the praise Kazuichi was giving, but with how you felt you couldn't do anything but accept it. Time passed, and you knew you were close. You wanted to tell Kazuichi, but somehow he was able to tell.

"No need to hold back... Come."

As if pressing the button, your body convulsed slightly as you had your orgasm. It was intense, overwhelming, and most importantly, pleasurable.

Kazuchi helped you off of his lap, placing you on the vehicle. With the press of a button, it began to start; vibrating with the engine now going. You let out a soft gasp from the vibrations, Kazuichi walking away for a brief moment to grab a condom.

"You really are too sexy, babe."

Applying the condom, he positioned himself to your entrance. He gave you a look that was his way of asking for permission. You nodded, giving your consent.

With said consent, Kazuichi slowly but surely pushed himself inside of you. It was a bit tight at first, but thanks to Kazuichi fingering you earlier, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could've been.

"K-Kazuichi..."

"Yes, babe?"

You hesitated, trying to find the right words to say.

"I... I love you... thank you... for choosing me..."

Kazuichi gave you a wide smile, pulling you in for yet another kiss.

"Of course. Thanks for being the amazing person you are."

Kazuichi pressed in further, harder, faster... He was forcing you to see stars, and it wasn't long before you were approaching your second orgasm. Kazuichi came soon after, taking off the condom and tossing it in the trash afterwards.

"Hey babe..."

You looked up to Kazuichi, who was helping you to the nearby couch.

"Yeah?"

Once seated, Kazuichi cuddled up next to you.

"Let's just stay like this for a bit, alright?"

You nodded softly, letting Kazuichi use your chest as a pillow. You knew he liked that. It was the least you could do for all that he just did for you...