Higher Value (Korekiyo Shinguji X Female Reader Fluff)

This was requested by Spooky_Nerd I hope you enjoy! 

Like the other scenario she requested, this does NOT include a killing game, and I altered time and space a bit so that Korekiyo's sister is still alive. 

I'm still accepting requests, so feel free to leave them in the first chapter of this book if you have a request. =^-^=

~~~

You were absolutely shocked at the news you had just acquired.

... You had been accepted at Hope's Peak Academy as the ultimate (talent)...

You, of all people.

'How... How is this possible? I'm just a lowlife, no good, horrible excuse for a human... How could I possibly be accepted into Hope's Peak Academy...?!' You thought.

To put it in simple terms... You had low self-esteem, and thought very poorly of yourself.

To the extreme.

"Come on (y/n), you should be excited that your talent for (talent) will be finally be recognized for the entire world to see!" Your father said, trying to cheer you up.

"... But why would anyone want to see me...?" You questioned.

Your father was silent, unsure on how to respond.

"Exactly."

But despite these unsure thoughts and feelings, you decided to accept the invitation regardless, and prepared to start your new life at Hope's Peak Academy.

... And the day soon arrived for you to have your first day...

When you learned that you didn't have to attend the classes, you almost skipped the first day altogether.

'What's the point? They won't like me or my talent anyway...'

But then, you remembered that the first day was the only day required, and so you did your best to look nice.

... Though you honestly thought you looked like garbage...

'Well, let's get this over with...' You thought to yourself, as you trudged out of your dorm room, and headed straight to the school building.

On the way, you started to feel more and more nervous about this first day of school. You were sure everyone would laugh at you, and so you began to become so jittery that you were nearly crying when you arrived at the classroom.

When you arrived, you saw that you were one of the two people there.

"I see I'm not the only one who came early..." The other student, a male, said in a silky smooth voice.

You were confused, until you saw that you were forty-five minutes early.

'Just great! Now they're going to think I'm some kind of perfect-but-strict student...' You thought depressingly.

The male looked up to you, with a confused look on his face.

"Why do you look concerned? Isn't it good to be early on your first day? First off, you get to choose your seat. And secondly, you get to familiarize yourself with your surroundings." The male said.

This piece of information took you off guard.

"Well...I guess so...." Your voice trailed off.

"Tell me... What is your name? My name is Korekiyo Shinguji; the ultimate anthropologist."