Sweet But Psycho Love (Yandere!Mikan Tsumiki X Female Reader Lemon)

Thank you Glitchedm for the request. Mikan's one of my favorite characters from the second Danganronpa game, and I really enjoyed writing this one-shot. I hope you'll enjoy.

~ ~ ~

Mikan was the type of person to become flustered or embarrassed really really. She'd apologize for every little thing, and let people walk all over her, metaphorically and physically. She tried to be nice to everyone, but hadn't ever felt that she had a close connection with anyone. That is, until she met you.

You two had just met at the beginning of school alongside the rest of your classmates. You had quickly taken notice of Saionji bullying Mikan, and had stood up for her instantly, without hesitation. Now whenever Saionji would even try to bully Mikan you would retort back with your own insults until she had no retort and was left crying. You and Mahiru didn't get along because of this, but you told her once Saionji stops bullying Mikan then you'll leave her alone. Given Saionji's personality though, it's unlikely that this will ever happen.

When Mikan saw you standing up for her, like genuinely defending her, she instantly fell in love. She wanted to know about you, the person who didn't let people get away with bullying her, or anyone for that matter really.

Given your nature, it wasn't long before the two of you became friends. You would stand up for her, and just hang out with her in general. Meanwhile Mikan would help when you weren't feeling well. Have a stomachache? Mikan can check to see if it's something worse than what meets the eye. Having trouble sleeping? Mikan can prescribe some sleeping medicine. She was practically your personal nurse at this point.

As time passed, Mikan found herself becoming more annoyed with the fact that you had other friends. Time you could've spent with her was spent with other friends. Instead of hanging out with her you went to the movies with Ibuki and Sonia. Why couldn't you just spend time with her?

Now Mikan wanted to ask you out to start dating, but she needed to make sure you would only be focusing on her. Surely if you two went out then it'd make sense to spend more time together. But Mikan wanted more than just a romantic relationship... She wanted to be able to have a sexual relationship as well. To feel your curves alongside your body, to hear your mewls of pleasure... Mikan had found herself staying up many nights just thinking of what it'd be like to your body. Her extensive knowledge of the human body would certainly help her make you feel good.

The day that Mikan had planned to ask you to hang out, something unexpected happened. When she arrived at class, Saionji was bullying someone; nothing new. The difference was that she was attacking Saionji, and not just because she was defending you. No, Saionji was going after every aspect of you as a person. Teruteru explained that Saionji had been at this for at least 20 minutes. You weren't as assertive when not defending Mikan, and was feeling deeply hurt by Saionji's words.

It was when tears began to spring to your eyes that something inside Mikan just snapped. Insult her all you want, call her a pig, spit on her... But no one hurts her (Name).

Mikan helped you out of the room and towards the clinic. Mikan had free access to the clinic due to her talent, and knew no one would be there that early. They could talk without any interference, and it wasn't long before the two of them had found a seat on one of the resting beds, Mikan pulling you in for a hug. You hugged back, letting the tears fall down continuously.

"I-I'm sorry you have to see me like this, Mikan.."

Mikan frowns softly.

"Not at all. It's fine... How about the two of us hang out later today, maybe after school? I think it would be best for you to spend some time in your dorm and just calm down; maybe take a nap."