Safe (Yandere!Mastermind!Ryoma Hoshi X GenderNeutral!Reader)

AizawaKittyCatLovers, you didn't specify the reader's gender, always referring to the reader as 'them' so I assumed that you'd want the reader to be GN. I hope that's okay, and that you'll enjoy.

~ ~ ~

As an ultimate it's natural you'll find yourself in less than normal situations. It's just a result that comes with the extremely incredible talent the ultimates possess. However, a killing game was something you never expected to become a part of.

You found yourself immediately isolating from the others, afraid of being betrayed. You had holed up in your room until Rantaro's body had been discovered in the library. And even then you spent the entire investigation in your room, terrified of being the next victim.

Proceeding Kaede's execution, you found yourself collapsing under your weight, tears falling as the reality of your situation truly sunk in. There was no escaping this fate; this killing game. You were going to die, weren't you?

It took you a few moments to recognize that arms were being wrapped around you, pulling you in for a soft embrace. The said person was gently rubbing circles on your back in an attempt to help calm you.

"We'll make it out of this; we just need to be strong. But for now cry; get it all out. I'll ensure no one harms you."

With how you had always been staying away from the group, you had no reason to think this was unusual behavior for the student you were pretty sure was Ryoma. You hadn't been around everyone long enough to remember everyone's name, but you're sure he was Ryoma.

"A-Alright..."

A couple of students gave Ryoma an odd look, surprised by his sudden comforting actions. He had seemed like a standoffish character, so it was odd to see him suddenly do this. Regardless, soon everyone except the both of you had exited the courtroom. Even the Monokubs had left the room. After a while, Ryoma finally pulled away.

"We should get you back to your room. Do you want me to walk with you back?"

Nodding weakly, Ryoma helped you to your feet. Some stray tears still fell down your face, but you managed to wipe them away when they surfaced. The both of you headed for the elevator in silence, neither of you unsure just what to say.

Heading back throughout the halls, you were stopped by one of the Monokubs; the pink one to be exact. You couldn't remember her name at that moment.

"(Name), your ultimate lab has been unlocked if you want to come see it. It was made with you in mind so it should be to your liking."

You weren't sure if you wanted to go, afraid of this being a trap by those damn bears. You didn't know who you could trust here, if anyone.

"Why don't we go? It could be a good way to get your mind off of what's going on." Ryoma suggested, already knowing how comforting the lab would be for you.

Giving in, you nodded softly. Following Monophanie, the both of you soon arrived at the ultimate lab for your ultimate talent. Entering the room, you were in awe of how perfect it was. It had everything needed to work on your talent, but it also had an area for you to rest with a couch, TV, mini fridge, and anything else you'd need to relax.

"You just do what you need to; I'll stay out of the way and make sure no one interrupts you." Ryoma stated, taking a seat on one of the chairs towards the side of the room.

You nodded weakly.

"Thanks... I appreciate it. Um, feel free to eat any of the snacks in the fridge if you get hungry.."