Pleasure's Payment (Mastermind!Keebo x OC Lemon)

I'll admit I had a bit of trouble writing this one rocketplayz_dr. While you gave me the description of your OC in terms of appearances, you gave me no personality to go with. As such, I just had to make it up on the spot. Regardless, I hope you'll enjoy.

~ ~ ~

Keebo was always cautious when heading to the mastermind's lair. Given his robot body it'd be weird to go inside a bathroom; the ladies' bathroom no less. It helps to keep suspicion off of him if it's found, but he supposes the cons and pros balance each other out.

He would head there whenever he could. It wasn't easy, considering he had Miu and Kokichi constantly trying to bug him. Speaking of which, he should probably set up the next murder to include one of those two; maybe both? Who knows.

Inside the lair, he had Mother Monokuma pull up camera footage for the school. Specifically, he was trying to find one individual in particular. Sage Greenwoods was the one who had caught his attention. His heterochromia of magenta and orange eyes certainly gave him some individuality. He wasn't the loudest one of the group, but perhaps that's simply because this group of ultimates have so many loudmouths that just won't shut up.

It wasn't long before Mother Monokuma pulled up images from multiple cameras showcasing the person of interest. Sage was in his dorm room, the door locked. Sage was on his bed, his attire quite different from normal, as in he wasn't wearing anything. Sage had his back resting against the wall near the back of the bed, back partially off the wall in an arched position. With one hand he held his dick, rubbing up and down to give it stimulation. He'd occasionally mess with the tip of it, his arch increasing whenever he did so. His other hand cupped his mouth, the sounds that would be echoing off the walls muffled so that only a quiet whimper escaped.

The sight was something Keebo could've only hoped to see, the soft sounds picking up perfectly on the cameras. If Keebo currently had a dick, he surely would've been touching alongside Sage. The view was simply breathtaking, as if time had slowed down.

Still, Keebo wanted more. He didn't just want to watch, he wanted to touch. He wanted to feel the frame of Sage, bring him pleasure only he could bring. He debated upgrading his body himself, but knew that there was someone among the group that would be able to know what was hot and come up with ideas he simply wouldn't think of.

Regrettably, he left the mastermind's lair as he set out to find Miu. He figured Miu would tease him, and probably ask who was the lucky person, but he was willing to endure it.

Despite the teasing, Miu was willing to give him plenty of upgrades. Keebo was relieved to not have to resort to violence or threats, and it wasn't long before he was off towards Sage's dorm room where he still remained. Being a robot, he can receive answers from Mother about the camera's footage; it's just easier when he can see it in person... uh, robot.

Keebo hesitated ever so slightly in front of Sage's dorm, nervous about the encounter. He knew he was everything Sage could want and more, but he needed Sage to believe that for this to work. Building up his courage, Keebo knocked on the door.

He could hear Sage scrambling around to get to the door, able to imagine the panic as Sage tossed on the clothes that had been scattered around the floor. Soon enough though, Sage answered the door.

"Hey... Keebo. Can I help you?"

Keebo nodded, excitement building up inside him.

"Yes. I couldn't help but notice some... strange sounds coming from your room. I just wanted to see if you were alright."

Keebo witnessed as Sage's face turned a bright red, avoiding eye contact due to embarrassment. Of course Keebo knew what those sounds meant, but he wanted Sage to admit to it himself.