Praise Mama (Kaede Akamatsu X Maki Harukawa Lemon)

I'll admit I struggled with how to approach this one listen-to-the-voices, but I hope I did your suggestion justice. This isn't a pairing I actively ship, but as someone who can enjoy some girls' love, this was enjoyable to write...

~ ~ ~

Maki gasped for air as Kaede kissed her neck, leaning back against the bed. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Kaede reached her weak spot, soft moans beginning to casually slip out of her mouth.

"You're so beautiful, Maki..." Kaede whispered, one of her hands pinching Maki's nipple as the other went down to Maki's cunt.

Maki groaned at Kaede's actions. With her mastery of piano, Kaede's hands had become quite strong, flexible, and had a high stamina for pleasuring Maki.

"You're doing so amazing, Maki... Keep making those beautiful noises that you know I love."

With her fingers invading Maki's cunt, Maki let out a squeal, her hands gripping tightly onto Kaede's shirt. As Kaede continued pleasuring her, Maki's mind became clouded, making her forget what had brought her to this situation.

Kaede knew that Maki had been struggling lately with her job as an assassin. She was trying to transition into babysitting and jobs that worked in her secondary talent, the ultimate child caregiver, but it wasn't that easy when the assassination company she works for has such an iron grip on her.

Kaede had decided to make this night all about Maki. She played her favorite music on the piano, prepared a special dinner for the both of them, and now she was going to use her strong fingers to bring Maki immeasurable pleasure. She knows where Maki's preferences lie, and will deliver tenfold.

"How is Mama making you feel? Tell me Maki, is Mama making you feel good?"

Kaede could feel Maki's walls clenching around her fingers as she said 'Mama'. It's a kink Maki had been reluctant to reveal, but Kaede had no issues with it. Besides, it's something that brings out a desperate side of Maki; why wouldn't she want to know that secret?

"M-Mama... you're making me f-feel so good..."

Kaede whispers a soft 'good' before giving her more kisses on her neck. She lowered the hand that was playing with her nipples to rub at her clit, making Maki scream. With the other hand still fingering her cunt, it wasn't long before she came with a loud moan.

However, Kaede didn't stop. She kept going, feeling Maki's walls tremble, her breathing unsteady.

"M-Mama, stop! No more... I-I can't take it...!"

Despite this cry, Kaede knew Maki was fine. They had a safe word phrase, 'kill the mood', which would tell the other person to stop immediately. It would show that they were no longer interested and wanted to stop. Sometimes if they could barely speak they'd just say 'kill' to get across the same message.

With Maki not saying this though, Kaede knew Maki was fine.

"You say that, but Mama knows you want to keep going. You clench around my fingers so wonderfully... keep crying out in that beautiful voice... you're so wonderful Maki..."

With Kaede's pace unforgiving, Maki was soon brought to her second orgasm. And her third. And her fourth. Kaede was unforgiving with her fingers, not letting up for a moment. Maki's assassin training made it so she could have shallow breath and be fine, so the unsteady breathing wasn't something for Kaede to worry about.

"M-Mama... stop... please..."

Without the safe word, Kaede didn't stop. She whispered sweet praises into Maki's ear as she brought her to her fifth orgasm that night. Her hands were soaked in Maki's juices, but she couldn't care less.

"M-Mama... ki... kill..."

When Kaede heard the safe word, she immediately stopped. Removing her hands, she licked them clean before giving Maki a soft smooch on her forehead.

"You did amazing Maki. I'll get a washcloth to clean you up. Should I also get a bath started?"

Maki was still catching her breath, but managed to nod weakly.

"That'd be nice..."

Nodding, Kaede hurried to get the washcloth. Before returning she started the bath so it'd be ready by the time she managed to get Maki in the bath. She wasn't as strong as Maki, but she knew she'd be able to get Maki to the bathroom. Tonight was all for Maki, so there's no way she's not helping Maki.

"Here we go..." Kaede mindlessly said as she helped clean Maki up. She insisted Maki just let her take care of it, letting her recover after all the orgasms she went through.

This was just the beginning of the aftercare as Kaede planned to do much more after the bath. She had fruit to prepare a smoothie for Maki, and to help her go to sleep she'd play the classical songs she listened to while at the orphanage. Nothing was too extravagant for her wonderful girlfriend; nothing.