Welcome Home Gift (Dom!Rantaro Amami X Female Reader Lemon)

I must admit Maxsuki_Plisetsky, I had a lot of fun writing this. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

AN: I really thought you guys would understand this by now, but if you want a request you must put it on the requests page (first chapter) or private message me. I will not accept or even reply to your requests if they're not posted in the correct manner. I still see people posting requests on other chapters. At this point I'm tired of seeing people request on other chapters. This is the last time I'm going to remind you guys of this; if you post your request on newer chapters it will simply be ignored.

AN #2: For those who do request in the correct manner, please keep in mind I'm backed up in requests. I have about 60 at the moment, so while I will accept and get to your requests, there is quite a long list I must attend to first. I do requests in order received, regardless of if they're posted on the first chapter or PM'd. Just figured it was only fair for you to know.

~ ~ ~

(Name) was putting on the finishing touches to the dinner as she placed the

dishes on the table. Today was the day Rantaro would be returning from another world-wide trip, and figured he'd enjoy a home cooked meal. That wasn't the only gift she had for him, but she figured it'd be best to start with food for when he returned.

"(Name), I'm back... Oh, (Name); you didn't have to do all of this for me."

(Name) turned to Rantaro, smiling. She hurried up to him, giving him a hug. He hugged back, the two embracing each other.

"I just figured you deserved to come home to something nice. Welcome home."

"Well I suppose I can't argue about you making a home cooked meal. I'm going to go put my bags in our room real quick; be back in a minute."

(Name) decided to get out the remaining dishes needed while Rantaro put his things away. She wanted to cheer him up as much as she could; it must be hard to return from another trip empty handed once again.

"(Name), was I supposed to see this yet?"

Rantaro peeks out from behind the corner, holding some clothes that could only be identified as lingerie. (Name)'s face turned bright red upon seeing it; she most certainly wasn't planning on Rantaro seeing that yet; she was supposed to surprise him with that later.

"N-No..."

Rantaro couldn't help but chuckle softly. He approached (Name), giving her a forehead kiss.

"That's alright; I'm certainly not complaining. Would you be willing to wear this for me? I know you worked hard on this meal, but can we save it for later?"

(Name) knew what Rantaro was intending when he said this, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't interested in what he had in mind. Rantaro had many wonderful qualities, and his skills in bed were only a couple of them. She nodded.

"I don't mind at all. Give me five minutes, then come on inside."

Grabbing the lingerie, (Name) headed back to the bedroom. She moved the bags Rantaro had brought to the side of the room before undressing. The lingerie was a silky material with a deep red color. It was partially see through, and gave access to all your... sensitive areas.

You remember hearing somewhere that guys liked girls wearing red; given the fact that Rantaro wanted you to wear it instantly, it seems like whoever told you that was correct. You then heard a knock on the door, knowing who it was instantly.

"Come on in, I'm ready."

The door opened, revealing a near-nude Rantaro. The only thing he left on were his boxers. Now you love Rantaro for who he is as a person, but being able to see his toned body is certainly a plus.