Sex Security (Soft!Dom!Nagito Komaeda X Sub!Insecure!Female Reader Lemon)

This is for you BlacksmallFedora. I hope it's to your liking.

~ ~ ~

It started off as any other day while attending Hope's Peak. You were sitting in the classroom, watching the chaos that is your class. Akane was 'training' with Nekomaru, Chiaki was playing video games in her seat, and Kazuichi was getting rejected by Sonia. So basically, the usual. Still, what bothered you was that, as usual, Saionji was bullying Mikan.

"You know Saionji, if you didn't bully Mikan so much you might actually seem like a person that's tolerable to be around."

Saionji turned to you, frowning. You anticipated her insulting you next; she's just that kind of bitch.

"Oh look at that, the ugly is standing up for another ugly. No wonder you don't want me to insult her; but how about you go fuck off and try to not look so hideous? Better yet, just leave and never come back!"

You frown softly, sighing as you sit down. Mikan thanked you for standing up for her, and you were honestly doing your best to not break down crying. You know that Saionji was just trying to be mean, but she could be right about the ugly part. You never really considered yourself pretty, and you hadn't really met anyone else who told you otherwise.

You were silent for most of the class, only speaking when Ms. Yukizome asked you a direct question. At lunch you decided to eat out of the classroom, not wanting to be around anyone really. To your luck though, you ended up at the same place Nagito had gone to.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I can leave if you want. I don't want to bother you with my presence."

You shook your head, sitting down.

"It's alright. Actually, I'd prefer it if you don't leave."

You took a bite of your lunch before speaking up, your voice shaky.

"Hey Nagito... do you think I'm ugly? Take away the fact that I'm an ultimate; is my physical appearance ugly to look at?"

Nagito frowns softly when he hears this, looking at you for a moment before responding.

"Of course not. Now you can't really separate you from your ultimate talent; it's a major part of you. But even then, you're quite beautiful. Now I'm in no place to insult any ultimates, but between the two of you Saionji is most definitely the uglier of you two; both in terms of personality and appearance."

You couldn't help but smile when you heard this. You were sure that he wouldn't say you were beautiful; maybe your hope, but not you... Plus it was rare to hear Nagito insult a fellow classmate. A tear soon made its way down your face, followed by another.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to cry..."

You used your hands in a desperate attempt to wipe up the tears. Nagito pulled out a small tissue packet and handed it to you.

"Thanks... How did you know to keep this on you?"

Nagito shrugged his shoulders.

"Lucky coincidence. Hey, how about we don't return to class today... We could head back to the dorms and hang out... Only if you want to, of course. I would never impose on an ultimate's plans."

You shook your head.

"No, it's fine. That actually sounds really nice. We can head back to mine if you want. I heard the popular show (show) is available on Netflix again; maybe we could watch that... if you're interested."

Nagito smiles.

"Of course. Shall we?"

He stands up and offers you a hand. You take it, grabbing your bag before the both of you headed to your dorm room. While you wouldn't be able to tell Ms. Yukizome why you wouldn't be returning to class, you could just tell Chiaki you and Nagito weren't feeling good, and she'd tell Ms. Yukizome for you.

It didn't take long before the both of you reached your dorm room. You let Nagito in, plopping down on the couch as you set up the show. You noticed that Nagito wasn't sitting, and became confused.

"Aren't you going to sit?"

"Oh, am I allowed to sit down? I'm honored. Where do you want me to sit?"

"Uh... you can sit on the bed if you want. You should be able to see the TV just fine."

"Of course. Thank you."

Nagito takes his seat, and you quickly turn on (show). Problem is that you forget that there were some... sexually charged scenes in the show. You quickly became flustered, your thoughts turning dirty...

"Hey Nagito... How would you feel about... I mean..."

Nagito turned to you, and seemed to be able to tell what you meant, and nodded.

"Yeah, I don't mind. I know I'm not worthy, but I'll do everything in my power to make you feel good."

"Okay... And no need to talk about not feeling worthy or anything... I mean, out of the two of us you're definitely the more attractive one."

Nagito frowns.

"You're not ugly. Come on over here so we can get started... If you're okay with doing it with me, of course."

You nodded, turning off the TV and heading to the bed. Nagito's touch was very gentle as the two of you kissed. When you pulled away, the both of you just stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

"(Name), you're truly beautiful..."

He kisses you again, beginning to strip himself of his clothes. You did the same, albeit a lot slower since you were embarrassed to show your body. Nagito had you lay down on your back, before kissing you a third time.

"Every part of you is beautiful. This part is." He kisses your neck. "This part is." He kisses your shoulder. "This part is." He kisses your arm.

This continues for some time, Nagito kissing each and every part of your body, making sure you knew he believed your entire body as a whole was beautiful. It was the most loved you felt in a long time.

"And of course, this part is beautiful."

Nagito reached down to your pussy, giving it a soft kiss, making you jolt. It was embarrassing to answer Nagito's question of if he could start, starting to feel impatient. He wasted no time using his mouth to pleasure you down below. He was a bit sloppy, perhaps from inexperience, but he was gentle with his touch at the same time.

"N-Nagito...~"

Because his mouth was occupied, he was finally unable to tell you how 'worthless' and 'unworthy' he was. Finally; just accept the goddamn compliment!

It didn't take too long before you were brought to your orgasm. You were breathless afterwards, just trying to calm your breathing.

"I'm glad to see you seemed to enjoy it. I wasn't sure because I-"

"Don't. Just don't. Don't put yourself down. You did amazing. You are amazing... Just please, stop with the self-degrading."

Nagito was silent for a moment, before nodding.

"Sure, if that's what you want. Do you want me to set up a bath for you? I know the bathroom's pretty big for a dorm bathroom."

You nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, that sounds nice, thank you."

Nagito headed off to start the bath, and you took a moment to calm your mind. Nagito, the person who is always putting himself down, managed to help you feel better about yourself, if only just a little bit. He really was something else...