FIRST GLANCES

She mumbled incoherent things through her hands which covered her face as she choked on her sobs. Streams of tears flowed faster than her raging heartbeat. Tears of pain running down her cheeks. Bereaving at the sight of her beloved brother's lifeless body lying in front of her. Her father being interrogated by the police at the doorstep.

"You can't leave me Oppa...."she said placing her head on his chest right adjacent to the place where one of the bullet's went through. His light green shirt soaked in blood now sticking to the left side of her face. Soon 3 policemen entered the house as they forcefully separated her from the corpse. "He's not dead! Leave him. He's just sleeping!" she yelled. She felt physically and mentally deadened, tired, and even nauseous. 'Isolated' was the perfect word to describe her state as she felt distant from everything ,as if she was alone in her suffering and no one could understand.

FLASHBACK

"Your birthday is still 3 weeks away Y/N....why are you demanding a pre birthday present...that too when 21 days are still left..."said Ken. "Oppa! I'm your little sister. Why wouldn't i?!" Their father chuckled as he saw his children bickering . "Y/n my dear....we don't have enough money sweetheart." said Mr.Han .She glared at him as she pointed to a suitcase in front of her "Then what's up with the bundles of money in that jet black suitcase? I can easily guess that it's more than a million....."

"STOP IT Y/N! OR I'LL  F**KING THROW YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE" Ken yelled as he forgot how much amount he counted during to her continuous demands." OK FINE!" She put on her shoes and went out of the door of the house slamming it shut. "I'll go see, will try to convince her by buying an ice cream or something. And call me if anything happens." Ken nodded as he went back to his work.

FLASHBACK ENDS

She couldn't process that while she was away for just 1 or 2 hours , all this disaster occurred. She slapped herself a numerous number of times. She blamed herself for all this. Maybe if she didn't go out all fumed up, she could have saved her brother from a cruel and merciless death. Judging by the way he was found dead, she could say that he was stabbed 7 times and then shot 3 times.

"Y/N dear...."her father cooed out to her fragile figure sitting on the ground listening to the faint , disappearing sirens of the police cars."Shhhh! Oppa will always be there for you, he's right beside you, watching you like a guardian angel." She let her weak body fall on her father's chest as she cried her heart out. The eyes were full of a burning sensation as if someone has set them alight. It was paining in sheading more tears but she couldn't stop. "PACK YOUR BAGS Y/N" her father said as she lifted her tomato red face , a frown making it's way on her delicate face. "W-WHAT?"

"I SAID PACK YOUR BAGS Y/N....WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME I GUESS" her father said. She couldn't understand as her brain was already messed up. "Where are w-we going dad?" she said  in an inaudible tone. "Listen Y/N ...this is now about yours and my life....i know the people behind all of this...and trust me they're heartless monsters. "he said as he helped her get up .She still couldn't understand but judging by his tone , she could say that he's dead serious. She gave him a tight hug and rushed upstairs, to her room.

  Absolutely alone and terrifying it is to be imprisoned inside the inescapable bog that comprises serious depression. She once again felt helpless as while packing her stuff , she saw a picture of her and Ken. "HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CUTIEPIE" was printed on top of it. Finally ready to zip the suitcase close she placed the delicate frame on the top of the heap of clothes, and finally marched down.

She placed the suitcase down and once again questioned her dad about who they were running from." Those people are the worst . They do all kinds of illegal things which include murder, extortion, corruption of public officials, gambling, infiltration of legitimate businesses, loan sharking, tax fraud schemes and -"his words were cut off by her. "Let's go" she said. He nodded in agreement as he picked his and her suitcase while handing her the lock for the main entrance of the house. She followed him but suddenly bumped into his back as she realized that he came to a halt out of the blue. 

She realized that several sounds of screeching tyres were heard. "HIDE IN YOUR ROOM Y/N." She widened her eyes but hearing the slam of several car doors, she looked  up at her father's emotionless face . Nodding her head as she got a slight idea of the situation she was in . Quickly placing the lock on the drawer nearby , she rushed upstairs.  Her father froze as lod , dominating bangs were heard on the door. Knowing that there's no way out he exhaled slowly . Moving towards the door with shaky legs , he opened it to meet the one's he was escaping from . A loud thud was heard as he fell on the wooden floor, getting a sharp punch from one of the men. 

The soul of their leather shoes giving out bold and distant sound. He looked up to see the one and only BTS.  

"MR.HAN, already done with your son's corpse?" said one of the seven men as he sat on the ground with the help of his right knee. Her father trembled as he looked up to meet his(the man's) scary eyes and his gaze went up to the extremely long slender fingers holding a DSR-Precision DSR 50 Sniper Rifle, the world's most dangerous rifle. "LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE RULES , WE TAUGHT YOU. HUH?" said an extremely tall man. Finally mustering up his courage, he spoke "N-no sir". The men smirked at his statement. " To whom did you give the information about our hidden godowns of arms and ammunitions?" said a young man with his tatoos making him look scary as hell. "I didn't" said the weak figure. The very next moment his head was slammed on the top of the nearby drawer as blood started oozing out .He screamed as another man hammered a nail on his hand.  As soon as he screamed in pain , a creaking sound of wooden stairs was heard as all of them(except her father) moved their gaze towards the source of the sound.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW MY STORY AND MY ACCOUNT!