Meet- Chap 24

"Are you all dumb? Couldn't you just tell everything to her and tell her to play along?" Mrs.Jung glared at the boys. 

"Explain what?" ...."Oh so your dad gave you sedatives in order to completely brainwash you but sadly you forgot everything except your mom's death so your own dad lied to you so that things could work out?" said Namjoon now standing right in the center of the room.

"So you kidnapping her justifies it?" Mrs.Kim raged out.

"So what her dad did is justified?! Sara didn't even legally accept her daughter. According to the records , Sara has only one daughter and that is none other than that bi*ch BLACK H." Seokjin yelled.

The room fell silent.

"Why did she do so?" Jungkook asked wiping away his tears, an unreadable expression on his face.

"I don't know. That secret died with her." answered Yoongi.

"This isn't the time to argue. We've got to correct our mistakes and end this game for once and for all. We must now save Y/n and kill Jungkook's father. Don't say that we shouldn't kill Dong-Guen. We came together as Bangtan in order to put an end to him. He's the reason for all the pain. Let's end it TOGETHER " J Hope said looking at everyone.

---------------------------------------------------
[Y/N POV]

The gun flew out of his hands and i saw Solar holding Mr.Jeon's hand firmly. 

"How do you expect her to speak when she clearly couldn't. Don't you realize by the tone of her voice that how much problem she had blurting out those words and she was kidnapped by Bangtan , nothing else" she said and he lowered his hand. I saw him walk out of the room slamming the door and i fell on the floor , kneeling down. 

"Solar....it was a big mistake to come here. I just want to go back to my old life. Please help me escape all of this, i beg you. I was strong earlier but i'm now broken. I'm not not how i used to be. The circumstances have changed me. I'm not my old self.  What i've been doing so far is the bravest thing , i've been living in the time i wanted to die." i uttered the words. I don't like how i'm being treated. I just want to escape, settle down somewhere else and never ever even try to remember all these events which took place.

"Even in the grave , all is not lost." Solar said holding my shoulder firmly. "You know what? Bangtan is not your enemy. Their tactics were. All i can say is stay strong . " she said backing away.

What did she mean by that? They literally used me.

I stood up taking a deep breath but someone entered the room. I looked up to find a girl almost of my age entering the room. Solar turned back and the girl motioned Solar to walk out of the room. Once Solar was no more in that room the girl turned to me and walked to where i was. She hugged me. Wait, what is happening?

She hugged me and then said the words"I'm glad to met you sis

"I'm glad to met you sis."

(My tests just end so i'll make the next part much longer)