PLAN- Chap 4

"ONE MAN WITH A GUN CAN CONTROL THOUSANDS WITHOUT ONE" - A/N

"I NEED TO ESCAPE" was the thought which came to her mind. Just a glance at those rifles left her quaking in her boots. She stared at the sight in front of her while a bit of fear creeped it's way in her heart. Fear, being scared, has a biological purpose, but it can't be left as a constantly ringing alarm bell. She felt that alarm ringing and her mind saying "Run before this fate takes a toll over you completely. She looks toward Namjoon waiting for a signal from him indicating her to leave the room. Instead Taehyung walked forward and picked one of the rifle's. It was already loaded and he walked towards her. Pulling her towards him by her arm he held her face with his left hand while he traced the rifle down her face, from her forehead to her jawline. He smirked seeing the horror in her eyes and said " Don't you dare do anything stupid.....you really aren't aware of the fact, what all i can do. Understood dear?" She quickly replied with a yes and he then said "Leave...."Hearing those words she quickly rushed out of the room. Closing the door behind her she breathed a sigh of relief as she left. 

She had been holding her breath for too long. His words did scare her but she was determined to escape. She knew she had to get out of this hell hole . She walked back to her room. The door wasn't locked. She entered and saw a piece of paper kept on top of a stool. She picked it up and read what was written there. "Clean the room of Master Namjoon, Master Jungkook and Master Yoongi, then come to the kitchen" she read out. Quickly adjusting her dress once , she left her room. Now there were many answers she needed. Firstly, she can't just clean the room with her hands so of course she needed a broom, duster and other such things. Secondly, where were the rooms she was supposed to clean .And thirdly, she needed someone to tell her the way around the mansion. How could she work in a place she had just come to and that too when the place is 10 times the size of a palace. Sighing she started walking to God knows where hoping that she'll obviously come across some servants.

"OH SHIT!" she said as she saw Jimin walking in her direction. She quickly turned around in order to leave but a voice caught her off guard. "HEY YOU! Stop" she heard Jimin saying. She stopped in her tracks but didn't turn around. Turn around" she heard him saying and she hesitantly turned around. "Yes?" she questioned him. "Come with me..." he said. She nodded and slowly followed him. "I AM SORRY" he said and she quickly looked up at him as they kept walking . "IT WASN'T A PART OF THE PLAN TO KILL YOUR DAD" he said. Her head hung low as some tears rolled down her cheeks. They soon entered the kitchen where many servants were busy working. "Don't give her much work, only the cleaning of maximum 3 rooms. That's it. For today if you have decided something then let it be. But remember my words. From tomorrow do as I said. And firstly give her a tour of the house." He said and then walked out of the kitchen.

The same boy who had earlier helped her calm down, came forward and let out his hand to her. "Come on" he said as she nodded and turned around. She didn't hold his hand as he wished , but he understood that she must be feeling uncomfortable. He told her to tag along as they went from one corridor to another in that mansion. There were so many hallways that she could easily get lost in the mansion. After an hour or so she was able to learn the location and way to her room, the kitchen and to the rooms of all the 7 men. He then brought her to room where various cleaning equipments were placed. She then picked up the mop and duster and headed to Namjoon's room. 

She knocked on the door twice and heard a "come in". She opened the door and entered the room and saw him working on his computer. He looked at who entered the room and then said "Oh YOU! Clean the room well and make sure you don't break anything especially the glassware. And don't touch my closet at any cost." She nodded with a yes and started her work. He kept glancing at her from time to time. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S HER" he said. "WHAT?" she said while looking at him confused. He shook his head from side to side indicating it as a no.

After tidying up his room she went to Jungkook's room where she kept doing her work while Jungkook kept saying things which filled her heart with sorrow. "I'm serious, I gave them the least painful death possible especially to that old fat man." He said while she wanted to burst out in tears.

 She was cleaning the last part of his room when Hoseok entered the room with the intention to talk to Jungkook , but no sooner did he enter than he heard almost inaudible sniffling sounds

She was cleaning the last part of his room when Hoseok entered the room with the intention to talk to Jungkook , but no sooner did he enter than he heard almost inaudible sniffling sounds. He looked towards the small figure dusting the vase in the corner of the room. She then turned around and left the room. "What did you do now Jungkook?" said Hoseok in an angry tone. "WHAT? I didn't do anything. I just said a few sentences that's it!" said Jungkook. "And what were those sentences, may I have the privilege to know?" said Hoseok in a mocking angry tone. "Well seems like you forgot who she is, she's the reason behind all of this...." Jungkook spat!

Meanwhile she entered Yoongi's room and found him lying on the bed while examining a gun closely. She tried to remove all the negative thoughts and concentrate on her work but Jungkook's words kept ringing in her mind "I'm serious, I gave them the least painful death possible especially to that old fat man." She wanted to slap, punch and kick him so hard but she was helpless. She somehow continued with her work while not noticing Yoongi's slightly angry but concerned gaze on her. She was still wiping the dust off the bookshelf as she heard him saying "Where's your mother Y/N?". Hearing this her body stopped moving and looked in his direction. Someone has said that we recall bad memories more easily and in greater detail than good ones but in her case she couldn't recall anything. She just somehow remembered her mother's last words "Fate is a cruel thing." The tears streamed down her face as she said "I don't even r-remember her face". 

Yoongi's body stiffened as he inhaled and exhaled a deep breath.

[TIME SKIP:]

It had been 2 days since she had been staying here. She didn't meet the 7 Men as they had gone out of the country but she was kept under special watch. Cameras were installed outside her room and 1 or the other worker would always be by her side. In these two days she observed that the guards works in shifts especially the ones guarding the house and one of the guards whose shift ends at midnight was a drowsy guy. He was careless and he mostly slept from 11 pm till his shift came to an end. The 7 guys would be returning next morning at 5 am so she basically had to escape the hell today itself. It was currently 11:35 at night when she finally was ready to execute her plan.

She pressed the red button provided to her whose purpose was to inform one of the workers if she needed to go out of her room after 11 at night. The worker rubbed his eyes as he must have been sleeping and came inside her room. "Why do you want to go out at this hour?" He asked in a sleepy tone. "Need to go to the kitchen. It's a girly thing..." she said. The worker raised his left brow in confusion but told her to follow him. She nodded and secretly dropped two marbles on the carpet laid floor. Then she intentionally stepped on them and landed on the ground with a thump pretending as if she had sprained her ankle. "AHHHHH! Help me! OUCH! OPPA!" The worker quickly turned around and told her to not move from that spot while he ran to get a first aid.

"FINALLY I'LL BE FREE" she thought to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED....